About Bloyer Field, Tomah
Bloyer Field (FAA LID: Y72) is a city owned public use airport located one nautical mile (2 km) east of the central business district of Tomah, a city in Monroe County, Wisconsin, United States. It provides general aviation service.Wikipedia
Overview of Bloyer Field
Walking past the city of Tomah, you will come across Bloyer Field. Bloyer Field is not generally crowded with tourists and visitors.
More about Tomah
Make your visit suitable to your interest, use Tomah trip planner for personalization.
Book perfect hotels in Tomah like Econo Lodge Tomah, Super 8 Tomah and Hampton Inn Tomah.
Choose from variety of exclusive Tomah vacation packages for your next visit or create own own. Check out the various options for how to reach Tomah and finish off your vacation package by booking the ideal transfer.
Share your experience - Rate Bloyer Field, Tomah
- Other Attractions
- Kettle Point
- Hotels for other Attractions
- Hotels Near Kettle Point City Center
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Kettle Point
- City Tripplans
- 6 Day Trip to Chicago, Madison, Gurnee, Tomah from Rochester
- 6 Day Trip to Chicago, Gurnee from Rochester
- Chicago Itinerary 7 Days
- 1 Day Trip to tomah
- 2 Days Trip to tomah
- 3 Day Trip to Tomah from Elk Grove Village
- 5 Day Trip to Camp Douglas, Tomah from Burlington