Firehouse Park18 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 1917 W 1800 N, St George, UT 84770, USA, United States Map
- Phone: +1-4352563880
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids
The Firehouse Park is spread across an area of four acres and has a huge playground, pavilion, walking paths and restrooms. The additional and most loved feature of the park is the dog park that has a secured fence. This means that you can bring your furry friends along and they can run about and have fun without their leash. The good thing about the dog park is the fact that it has separate area for the smaller and the large tables. In the park itself, you would be able to find picnic tables so that you can enjoy a nice little picnic while your dogs have fun too. This makes it the perfect place to spend a relaxing afternoon or evening with the entire family.
How to Reach Firehouse Park
- Bus 4 to stop- 2035 W 1800 North
- Firehouse Park Address: 1917 W 1800 N, St George, UT 84770, USA, United States
- Firehouse Park Contact Number: +1-4352563880
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
4.1% of people who visit St George include Firehouse Park in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
77.78% of people start their Firehouse Park visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Firehouse Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Firehouse Park
People normally club together Entrada At Snow Canyon Golf Course and Enterprise Rent-a-car while planning their visit to Firehouse Park.