Air Canada Centre, Toronto
- Address: Air Canada Centre, 50 Bay St, Toronto, ON M5J, Canada
- Phone: +1-4168155500
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Arena, Family And Kids, Specialty Museum
About Air Canada Centre, Toronto
This multi-purpose sporting arena with seating for up to 20000 people is serious business. For example, it is home to:
- Toronto Maple Leafs of the National Hockey League (NHL),
- Toronto Raptors of the National Basketball Association (NBA)
- Toronto Rock of the National Lacrosse League (NLL)
But the stadium has also been a concert and exhibitions spaces, hosted video game tournaments and political conventtions.
Air Canada Centre Information
- Check center website for upcoming event details.
Air Canada Centre Ticket Prices
- Ticket prices depend on the seats, the times, and the event.
Air Canada Centre Opening and Closing Hours
- Events usually happen in the evening after 6pm.
- Times vary based on the event.
How To reach Air Canada Centre by Public Transport
- Bus 6, 72, 97, 320 stop Bay St at Front St West (Union Station).
- Streetcars 317, 509, 510 stop Queens Quay Ferry Docks Termina.
- Drive to here.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Toronto before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Toronto and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Air Canada Centre
2.02% of people who visit Toronto include Air Canada Centre in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
32.8% of people plan their visit to Air Canada Centre between 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Air Canada Centre
83.13% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Air Canada Centre
Air Canada Centre, Toronto Reviews
All QuestionsAir canada centre
- Attractions near Air Canada Centre
- St. Andrews Club & Conference Centre
- The Westin Harbour Castle Conference Centre
- Brookfield Place
- Fairmont Royal York
- Roy Thomson Hall
- Toronto City Hall
- Tequila Jacks Toronto
- Metropolitan Toronto Police Museum And Discovery Centre
- Nathan Phillips Square
- Kensington Market
- St. Basil's Church
- Queen's Park