Art Gallery Of Ontario Or A G O3507 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 317 Dundas St W, Toronto, ON M5T 1G4, Canada
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:30 pm Details
- Phone: 1-4169796648
- Ticket Price: 20 CAD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Art Museums, Art Gallery, Museums
This Awesome Art gallery is always innovating with new and eccentric art exhibitions always taking place here. They also have a pretty amazing array of art on display in their permanent collections.
There is an extensive collection of Canadian Art which will give you a glorious insight into the History and culture of the country. Tom Thomson, Emily Carr and Cornelius Kreighoff are some of the illustrious artists on display. There is a special collection entirely dedicated to the work of David Milne.
Besides this, there is also a collection of European Art. The Gallery also pays homage to African and Oceanic art through their display. Modern Art as well as Photography also find a place of honor. Culture seekers and art-lovers should certainly put this one on their list. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Toronto Itinerary 7 Days.
Art Gallery Of Ontario Or A G O Travel Tips
- The Museum is wheelchair accessible.
- Notwithstanding showcase displays, the structure houses a broad library, learner spaces, and display workshop space, craftsman in habitation, a high-end restaurant, boutique, and other sections. Throughout the AGO's history, it has been composed a percentage of the world's generally famous and noteworthy displays.
Entrance Ticket Details For Art Gallery Of Ontario Or A G O
- Given are general admission prices for adults.
- Adult: 19.50 CAD
- Senior(65+): 16 CAD
- Student: 11 CAD
- Youth(6-17): 11 CAD
- Family pass(2 adults+5 youth): 49 CAD
- Child(5 & under): Free
- Wednesday nights(6pm – 9 pm): Free
- For other details and discounts please refer official website.
Art Gallery Of Ontario Or A G O Hours
- For other detailed timings please refer to official website.
How to Reach Art Gallery Of Ontario Or A G O
- By Bus: Bus 502 stops at McCaul Loop bus station.
- By Tram: Tram 505 has a stop at Dundas St West at McCaul St light rail station.
- By Subway: St. Patrick Station is a short walk away.
- Art Square gallery cafe
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Toronto before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Toronto and book an accommodation of your choice.
44.29% of people who visit Toronto include Art Gallery Of Ontario Or A G O in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
48.79% of people start their Art Gallery Of Ontario Or A G O visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Art Gallery Of Ontario Or A G O
90.1% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Art Gallery Of Ontario Or A G O