Art Gallery Of Ontario Or A G O, Toronto
Art Gallery Of Ontario Or A G O, Toronto - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: 317 Dundas St W, Toronto, ON M5T 1G4, Canada
Ticket Price: 20 CAD
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 05:30 pm Details
Added 25.3K times in trip plans
Art And Culture, Art Museum, Art Gallery, Museum, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
About Art Gallery Of Ontario Or A G O, Toronto
This Awesome Art gallery is always innovating with new and eccentric art exhibitions always taking place here. They also have a pretty amazing array of art on display in their permanent collections.
There is an extensive collection of Canadian Art which will give you a glorious insight into the History and culture of the country. Tom Thomson, Emily Carr and Cornelius Kreighoff are some of the illustrious artists on display. There is a special collection entirely dedicated to the work of David Milne.
Besides this, there is also a collection of European Art. The Gallery also pays homage to African and Oceanic art through their display. Modern Art as well as Photography also find a place of honor. Culture seekers and art-lovers should certainly put this one on their list.
Art Gallery Of Ontario Or A G O Information
- The Museum is wheelchair accessible.
- Notwithstanding showcase displays, the structure houses a broad library, learner spaces, and display workshop space, craftsman in habitation, a high-end restaurant, boutique, and other sections. Throughout the AGO's history, it has been composed a percentage of the world's generally famous and noteworthy displays.
Art Gallery Of Ontario Or A G O Ticket Prices
- Given are general admission prices for adults.
- Adult: 19.50 CAD
- Senior(65+): 16 CAD
- Student: 11 CAD
- Youth(6-17): 11 CAD
- Family pass(2 adults+5 youth): 49 CAD
- Child(5 & under): Free
- Wednesday nights(6pm – 9 pm): Free
- For other details and discounts please refer official website.
Art Gallery Of Ontario Or A G O Opening and Closing Hours
- For other detailed timings please refer to official website.
How To reach Art Gallery Of Ontario Or A G O by Public Transport
- By Bus: Bus 502 stops at McCaul Loop bus station.
- By Tram: Tram 505 has a stop at Dundas St West at McCaul St light rail station.
- By Subway: St. Patrick Station is a short walk away.
Restaurants Near Art Gallery Of Ontario Or A G O
- Art Square gallery cafe
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Toronto before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Toronto and book an accommodation of your choice.