Bata Shoe Museum912 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 327 Bloor St W, Toronto, ON M5S 1W7, Canada Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-4169797799
- Ticket Price: 14 CAD
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museums, Exhibition
Museum on footwear are rare. In fact, this is the only one in North America. The eye-catching deconstructivist building has the world’s largest collection of shoes and shoe-related stuff. There are four main exhibits. Of these, the permanent collection is the best, representing foot wear from practically every region in the globe and from nearly every time period in history, including Ancient Egypt and Greece and Rome. The Native American and Circumpolar section is fascinating. These include shoes worn by celebrities like Elton John, Queen Victoria and Elvis Presley. The other three exhibition are regularly rotated through time-limited thematic displays.
Bata Shoe Museum Travel Tips
- Check out the museum shop.
- Group visits of at least 10 people must be booked in advance.
- Wheelchair is accessible.
Entrance Ticket Details For Bata Shoe Museum
- Senior: $12
- Children ages 5-17: $5
- Children 4 and under: Free
- Thursday 5pm-8pm: Pay what you can.
Guided Group Rates:
- Adults: $14
- Student: $6
- Teachers: Free with guided tour.
Unguided Group Rates:
- Adults: $12
- Student: $5
Bata Shoe Museum Hours
- Closed only on Christmas Day and Good Friday.
How to Reach Bata Shoe Museum
- Subway 2; Streetcar 317, 510; Bus 127 stop Spadina Station.
- Bus 300 stop Bloor St West at St George St.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Toronto before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Toronto and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Bata Shoe Museum Address: 327 Bloor St W, Toronto, ON M5S 1W7, Canada
- Bata Shoe Museum Contact Number: +1-4169797799
- Bata Shoe Museum Timing: 10:00 am - 08:00 pm
- Bata Shoe Museum Price: 14 CAD
- Time required to visit Bata Shoe Museum: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
9.46% of people who visit Toronto include Bata Shoe Museum in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
82.59% of people start their Bata Shoe Museum visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Bata Shoe Museum
73.5% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Bata Shoe Museum
People normally club together Royal Ontario Museum and Toronto Public Library while planning their visit to Bata Shoe Museum.