Bloor West VillageCurrently Open
- Address: Bloor West Village Toronto, ON Canada
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Neighborhoods , Streets
Bloor West Village - Review
Stretching from the northwestern corner of High Park to Jane St., this street is one of the city’s most serious shopping neighborhoods. Indeed, that is its specialty - eating, bookstores, independent fashion boutiques, art galleries, movies, massuese, spas, record stores, sports stores, antiques and so on. There is not much else for tourists to do here. Before you visit, check out the neighborhood directory online to see what shops in particular you’d like to visit. The Ukrainian festival is held at this street in mid-September.
How To reach Bloor West Village by Public Transport
- Subway 2 stop Runnymede Station.
- Bus 71, 79 stop Runnymede Rd at Bloor St West North Side.
- Bus 300 stop Bloor St West at Runnymede Rd.
- Bus 77 stop Runnymede Rd at Bloor St West South Side.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Toronto before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Toronto and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Bloor West Village
10.85% of people who visit Toronto include Bloor West Village in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
37.5% of people start their Bloor West Village visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Bloor West Village
91.2% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Bloor West Village
Bloor West Village Map
Bloor West Village Trips
4 Views23 Days 22 Nights23 Day Trip to Toronto, Vancouver, Whistler from LBy: M RCity: Toronto, Vancouver, Whistler
Bloor West Village, Toronto Reviews
All QuestionsBloor west village
- Radyr Library
- Casino Hire Cardiff
- Accesi Wedding DVD And Wedding Video Cardiff And South Wales
- Nunwell House And Gardens
- Isle Of Wight Wax Works
- Brading Railway Station
- Old Town Hall Museum
- Brading Station
- St Mary The Virgin Church
- Oglander Roman Trust
- The Bull Ring
- The Lilliput Antique Doll & Toy Museum
- Morton Manor
- Kate Bolton Artist
- Brading Station Visitor Centre