Bloor West Village, Toronto
About Bloor West Village, Toronto
Bloor West Village, Toronto - Address
Address: Bloor West Village Toronto, ON Canada
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 2K times in trip plans
Family And Kids, Neighborhoods , Streets
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Stretching from the northwestern corner of High Park to Jane St., this street is one of the city’s most serious shopping neighborhoods. Indeed, that is its specialty - eating, bookstores, independent fashion boutiques, art galleries, movies, massuese, spas, record stores, sports stores, antiques and so on. There is not much else for tourists to do here. Before you visit, check out the neighborhood directory online to see what shops in particular you’d like to visit. The Ukrainian festival is held at this street in mid-September.
How To reach Bloor West Village by Public Transport
- Subway 2 stop Runnymede Station.
- Bus 71, 79 stop Runnymede Rd at Bloor St West North Side.
- Bus 300 stop Bloor St West at Runnymede Rd.
- Bus 77 stop Runnymede Rd at Bloor St West South Side.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Toronto before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Toronto and book an accommodation of your choice.
Bloor West Village, Toronto Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Don Valley Brick Works Park
- Bau-xi Gallery
- Over Easy
- Toronto Free Walking Tours
- Stillwater Spa Toronto
- Trillium Park
- Toronto Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Toronto
- What to See in 48 Hours in Toronto
- What to See in 72 Hours in Toronto
- How to Spend 5 Days in Toronto
- How to Spend 6 Days in Toronto
- How to Spend 7 Days in Toronto