Campbell House Museum21 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 160 Queen St W, Toronto, ON M5H 3H3, Canada Map
- Timings: 09:30 am - 04:30 pm Details
- Phone: +1-4165970227
- Ticket Price: 8 CAD
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Museums, Architecture , Exhibition
This is an 1822 Heritage House Museum that was built for chief justice Sir William Campbell and his wife. The style of architecture is known as late Georgian palladian. Preserved to look like as it did during the 19th century the house is a precious glimpse into the lifestyles of the people of a time gone by. The house has an art gallery that cycles through exhibitions and is worth checking out. From time to time it organizes events. Check the events calendar to know what's coming up next.
Campbell House Museum Travel Tips
- Limitedly Disabled accessible.
- Contact the museum if you want to arrange for a group of guided tour.
Entrance Ticket Details For Campbell House Museum
- Seniors (65+), Youth (13-18): $4
- Children (5-12): $3
- Children (under 5): Free
- Guide for the disabled: free
Campbell House Museum Hours
- Closed: Good Friday to Easter Monday, Canada Day and Canadian Thanksgiving weekend.
How to Reach Campbell House Museum
- Subway 1; Streetcar 301, 501; Buses 502 stop Queen Station.
- Buses 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 502 stop Queen St West at University Ave (Osgoode Station).
- Subway 1 stop Osgoode Station.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Toronto before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Toronto and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Campbell House Museum Address: 160 Queen St W, Toronto, ON M5H 3H3, Canada
- Campbell House Museum Contact Number: +1-4165970227
- Campbell House Museum Timing: 09:30 am - 04:30 pm
- Campbell House Museum Price: 8 CAD
- Time required to visit Campbell House Museum: 01:30 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.23% of people who visit Toronto include Campbell House Museum in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
95% of people start their Campbell House Museum visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Campbell House Museum
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Campbell House Museum
People normally club together Rosetta Mcclain Gardens and Left Field Brewery while planning their visit to Campbell House Museum.