Casa Loma, Toronto
About Casa Loma, Toronto
Casa Loma, Toronto - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: 1 Austin Terrace, Toronto, ON M5R 1X8, Canada
Ticket Price: 25 USD
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 09:30 am - 05:00 pm Details
Added 34K times in trip plans
Art And Culture, Museum, Landmark, Castle, Historical Site, Monument, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Sir Henry Mill Pellatt, a wealthy person from Toronto has left the city with a very beautiful legacy. The Casa Loma is a very dainty house that belonged to Pellatt but has now become a major tourist attraction.
It is a very old-fashioned and picturesque stone house that gives the impression of being a medieval castle from an implausible fairytale. But it is very real and a great place to visit when in Toronto. The house is very attractive with its grey exterior and rust-colored rooftops. There are several room which are as beautifully decorated from the inside as they are grand on the exterior. The rooms and their décor have been well preserved and are sure to transport you into another era. From a Window on the third floor you can see the CN Tower, which can bring you back to reality with a jolt from this fairytale-like place.
History lovers would love to visit this attraction. For a more nuanced understanding, you can buy tickets for Casa Loma tours that offer you a detailed perspective on the attraction. Casa Loma Tickets are available in different categories such as Bike Tour, Hop on and Hop off that offer you engaging times ahead. Casa Loma ticket prices are affordable and render you once in a lifetime experience. Tickets for Casa Loma take you through this exciting attraction with least hassles.
Casa Loma Information
- All children to be accompanied by adults.
- Ticket price includes the use of a multimedia tour guide and viewing of the Pellatt documentary.
Casa Loma Ticket Prices
- Given prices are for adults.
- Adults(18-59): 25 CAD
- Seniors(60+) and Youth(14-17): 20 CAD
- Children(4-13): 15 CAD
- Children(3 & under): Free
- Parking: 10 CAD
Casa Loma Opening and Closing Hours
- Last admission at 4:30 pm.
How To reach Casa Loma by Public Transport
- By Subway: Dupont subway station is a short distance away.
- By renting or hiring a car/taxi.
Restaurants Near Casa Loma
- The Breakfast Brunch
- Druxy’s Famous delight
- Corner House
- Pizza Nova
- Live Organic food bar
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Toronto before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Toronto and book an accommodation of your choice.
Casa Loma, Toronto Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Tilt Arcade Bar
- 1 Dundas St W
- 160 Morse St
- Dastan Studio Wedding Photography - Toronto & Destination
- 1 Of A Kind
- Exhibition Place At Cne West Entrance (dufferin Gate)
- 66 Pacific Ave
- Figo Toronto
- Canoe Restaurant
- Toronto Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Toronto
- What to See in 48 Hours in Toronto
- What to See in 72 Hours in Toronto
- How to Spend 5 Days in Toronto
- How to Spend 6 Days in Toronto
- How to Spend 7 Days in Toronto