Centre Island, Toronto
About Centre Island, Toronto
Centre Island, Toronto - Address, Ticket Price
Address: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Ticket Price: 8 USD
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 34.3K times in trip plans
Outdoors, Amusement Park, Beach, Island, Food And Drinks, Dine In, Entertainment, Family And Kids, Fine Dining
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The Centre Island is a part of three island areas that lie a very short ferry boat-ride away from Toronto. The Centre island has become a very popular hangout spot for the locals. Its proximity to the busy city and its plethora of entertainment options certainly make it very popular as a tourist destination.
There is a lot to do on Centre Island. You can visit the Centreville Amusement park which is a very exciting tourist attraction. There are pristine beaches where you can just relax and enjoy or take a walk or play a game. There are also several restaurants to suit a huge variety of purses. If you want to kick back with a beer you can do that do in one of the many local bars around the place. There are also picnic areas, as well as kayak/canoe rentals that are sure to keep you occupied all day long. A definite must try for the Toronto Visitor.
Centre Island Information
- Hanlan’s Point and Ward’s island flank either side of the Centre Island and are also interesting places to visit.
Centre Island Ticket Prices
- Free entry to the island.
- Ferry services will be paid that bring you to the island.
How To reach Centre Island by Public Transport
- By hiring a ferry from the mainland.
Restaurants Near Centre Island
- Le Select Bistro
- Canoe Restaurant
- 360 The Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Toronto before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Toronto and book an accommodation of your choice.
Centre Island, Toronto Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Sunnyside Park And Beach
- Colonel Samuel Smith Park
- Toronto Necropolis
- Gibson House Museum
- Polson Pier
- Sunnybrook Park
- Marie Curtis Park
- Humber Arboretum
- Church Of The Holy Trinity
- Kidstown Water Park
- Toronto Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Toronto
- What to See in 48 Hours in Toronto
- What to See in 72 Hours in Toronto
- How to Spend 5 Days in Toronto
- How to Spend 6 Days in Toronto
- How to Spend 7 Days in Toronto