Church Of The Holy Trinity16 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 19 Trinity Square, Toronto, ON M5G 1B1, Canada Map
- Timings: 08:00 am - 03:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-4165984521
- Time Required: 00:20 Mins
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Architecture
This cute neo-Gothic church on the picturesque Trinity Square is one of Toronto’s oldest. It was completed in 1847. It is beloved for the intimate and warm interior, and the pretty stained glass windows. Plans for construction of Eaton's Department Store nearly destroyed the church but the outrage of the locals put that plan to rest. In the square outside look for the tree-lined walkway, the small waterfall, and the Toronto Public Labyrinth.
How to Reach Church Of The Holy Trinity
- Bus 6 stop Bay St at Hagerman St
- Streetcar 505 stop Bay St & Dundas
- Streetcar 301, 501; Bus 502 stop Queen St West at Bay St
- Subway 1 stop Queen Station
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Toronto before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Toronto and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Church Of The Holy Trinity Address: 19 Trinity Square, Toronto, ON M5G 1B1, Canada
- Church Of The Holy Trinity Contact Number: +1-4165984521
- Church Of The Holy Trinity Timing: 08:00 am - 03:00 pm
- Time required to visit Church Of The Holy Trinity: 00:20 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.17% of people who visit Toronto include Church Of The Holy Trinity in their plan
66.67% of people start their Church Of The Holy Trinity visit around 11 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Church Of The Holy Trinity
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Church Of The Holy Trinity
People normally club together Marie Curtis Park and Toronto Eaton Centre while planning their visit to Church Of The Holy Trinity.