C N Tower7260 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 301 Front Street West Toronto, Ontario M5V 2T6 Canada
- Timings: 09:00 am - 10:30 pm Details
- Phone: +1-4168686937
- Ticket Price: 35 CAD
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Landmark, Watch Tower, View Point, Dine In, Adventure, Tower
The CN Tower is an imposing communications Tower in Canada. The observation deck of the tower will be able to give you some spectacular views of the city.
The Glass floor at 342meters tall is perhaps one of the most exciting things to do at the tower. It is an almost terrifying experience to stand on clear glass and look down at that height. The main deck of the tower certainly has an amazing view. The observation deck at 346 meters above ground provides a brilliant panoramic view of the surrounding area. But if you want to go even higher than that you can by visiting the Sky Pod which is at a whopping 447meters above ground. Being one of the highest observation areas in the world, the Sky Pod in the CN tower is bound to be a rare experience for most visitors. Amazingly, if the weather plays along, you can actually see the Niagara falls from this amazing vantage point. For daredevils and adrenaline junkies they also have an activity called the edge walk where you get to experience the real majesty of the tower by hanging off the edge of it.
There is also a restaurant where you can have brunch, lunch or dinner while enjoying the amazing view. Visit it during the day for the best experience. The CN Tower certainly is a must visit for any visitor to Toronto.
Being one of the largest buildings in Canada, the C N Tower with its unique glass floors and towering heights serves as a great tourist attraction for all. A certain C N Tower Ticket Prices should be paid for entering the place. The Tickets for C N Tower can be directly availed from the premises on visits. The C N Tower Tickets differs for different age groups with little concession on the C N Tower Ticket Costs for children and seniors. Ensure to Buy Tickets for C N Tower early or later it will get harder to get one. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Toronto Itinerary 7 Days.
C N Tower Travel Tips
- Group visitors should call ahead as they have several packages and experiences that can be arranged.
- Although the tower is best visited during the day, night time is also an amazing experience. The top of the tower is lit up in different colors almost every day making it a very intriguing feature.
Entrance Ticket Details For C N Tower
- Given ticket is for tower experience for adults.
- Adults(13-64): 35 CAD
- Senior(65+): 30 CAD
- Child(4-12): 25 CAD
- For combo passes and other details please refer official website.
C N Tower Hours
- For detailed timings please refer to official website.
How to Reach C N Tower
- By Train: Union Station is very close by.
- By Tram: Trams 317 and 510 stops at Spadina Ave at Bremner Blvd North Side light rail station.
- By renting or hiring a car/taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Toronto before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Toronto and book an accommodation of your choice.
91.68% of people who visit Toronto include C N Tower in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
59.23% of people start their C N Tower visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see C N Tower
77.14% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting C N Tower