Distillery District, Toronto
About Distillery District, Toronto
Distillery District, Toronto - Address, Phone Number
Address: 55 Mill St, Toronto, ON M5A 3C4, Canada
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 11:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
Added 32.7K times in trip plans
Museum, History Museum, Battlefield, Landmark, Educational Site, Walking Area, Historical Site, Monument, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The Distillery District is a wonderful historic area in Toronto. It was an important place during the Industrial revolution. The reason for this is that the Distillery District was home to a very grand and important Distillery called Gooerham and Worts. This place was the centre point of the movement
The Distillery itself and all the places around it are excellent examples of Victorian construction and hence have been conserved. What you can do here is take a tour to admire not just the architecture but the old-timey charm of the place that has withstood time. The historic district is certainly a beautiful insight into the past of the city, but it also is important to the current state. The place has become a hub for the cultural progress of Toronto. It is a Pedestrian Only Zone that is sure to be a very intriguing experience for any tourist.
Distillery District Information
- The Distillery District is a National Historic Site, and has been designated for security under the Ontario Heritage Act since 1976. It was recorded by National Geographic magazine as a top pick in Canada for international tourism.
Distillery District Ticket Prices
- Free entry
Distillery District Opening and Closing Hours
- Individual shop timings may vary.
How To reach Distillery District by Public Transport
- By Bus: Mill St at Trinity St is the nearest bus station.
- By Tram: Tram 514 stops at Distillery Loop Light Rail Station.
- By renting or hiring a car/taxi.
Restaurants Near Distillery District
- Archeo Trattoria
- El Catrin
- Cafe Uno
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Toronto before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Toronto and book an accommodation of your choice.
Distillery District, Toronto Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Princess Of Wales Ct
- Ontario Ministry Of Labour
- Kyoung Hee Hair Salon
- Bike Rental Station
- 122 Harvie Ave
- Super 8 Downtown Toronto
- Niagara St
- Banff Road
- Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Downtown
- The Path - Roy Thomson
- Toronto Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Toronto
- What to See in 48 Hours in Toronto
- What to See in 72 Hours in Toronto
- How to Spend 5 Days in Toronto
- How to Spend 6 Days in Toronto
- How to Spend 7 Days in Toronto