Distillery District Tours
About Distillery District, Toronto
The Distillery District is a wonderful historic area in Toronto. It was an important place during the Industrial revolution. The reason for this is that the Distillery District was home to a very grand and important Distillery called Gooerham and Worts. This place was the centre point of the movement
The Distillery itself and all the places around it are excellent examples of Victorian construction and hence have been conserved. What you can do here is take a tour to admire not just the architecture but the old-timey charm of the place that has withstood time. The historic district is certainly a beautiful insight into the past of the city, but it also is important to the current state. The place has become a hub for the cultural progress of Toronto. It is a Pedestrian Only Zone that is sure to be a very intriguing experience for any tourist.
Distillery District Information
- The Distillery District is a National Historic Site, and has been designated for security under the Ontario Heritage Act since 1976. It was recorded by National Geographic magazine as a top pick in Canada for international tourism.
Distillery District Tickets Prices
- Free entry
Distillery District Opening and Closing Hours
- Individual shop timings may vary.
How To Get To Distillery District by Public Transport
- By Bus: Mill St at Trinity St is the nearest bus station.
- By Tram: Tram 514 stops at Distillery Loop Light Rail Station.
- By renting or hiring a car/taxi.
Restaurants Near Distillery District
- Archeo Trattoria
- El Catrin
- Cafe Uno
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Toronto before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Toronto and book an accommodation of your choice.
Address: 55 Mill St, Toronto, ON M5A 3C4, Canada
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 11:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
Added 32.7K times in trip plans
Museum, History Museum, Battlefield, Landmark, Educational Site, Walking Area, Historical Site, Monument, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo Trip Planner
Book Distillery District Tickets And Tours
Take a full-day trip from Toronto to Niagara Falls (in Canada), with the freedom to go your own way when you get there. You'll be dropped at the foot of Clifton Hill, from where you can make your own way to the falls, shops and many attractions. Your visit to Niagara Falls includes a spectacular boat ride aboard Hornblower Niagara Cruises (weather conditions permitting).
Ripley's Aquarium of Canada is located in the heart of downtown Toronto and is this city's most exciting attraction! Canada’s largest indoor aquarium is a thrilling underwater adventure for everyone.
Experience Toronto from the sky on a helicopter tour over the city! As you soar through the air, look down on the skyscrapers, CN Tower, the waterfront, Fort York and other city sights. This 7-minute ride follows a route of nearly 9 miles (15 km) and includes one souvenir photo. Five departure times are available.
Discover all that Niagara has to offer on a narrated sightseeing tour of Niagara Falls from Toronto. Leave Toronto aboard a climate-controlled mini coach bus. Your guide will provide informative commentary that includes the history of the area, the role of the Native population, and the geography that makes the Niagara peninsula so unique. On your 9-hour tour, you'll see the Falls in the day time and magically lit up at night. Ride on the Hornblower Boat Cruise to get closer to the falls (seasonal and replaced by Skylon tower in the winter months). Stop at a winery at Niagara-on-the-Lake and enjoy free time to explore the historical town of Niagara-on-the-Lake. You'll have photo opportunities at scenic stops on the Lake Ontario waterfront, Floral Clock, Whirlpool Spanish Aerocar, Table Rock, and Clifton Hill. After sunset, enjoy a light show with Niagara Falls illuminated at night. Enjoy Fire works seasonally every Wednesday, Friday and Sunday night.
Share your experience - Rate Distillery District, Toronto
- Other Attractions
- Cadillac Ranch And Second Amendment Cowboy
- Jack Sisemore Traveland
- Route 66 Historic District
- American Quarter Horse Hall Of Fame
- Amarillo Zoo
- Don Harrington Discovery Center And Helium Monument
- Wonderland Park
- Amarillo Botanical Gardens
- Texas Air And Space Museum
- Bill's Backyard Classics
- Hotels for other Attractions
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Cadillac Ranch And Second Amendment Cowboy
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Jack Sisemore Traveland
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Route 66 Historic District
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near American Quarter Horse Hall Of Fame
- Hotels Near Amarillo Zoo
- Budget Hotels Near Don Harrington Discovery Center And Helium Monument
- Cheap Hotels Near Wonderland Park
- Hotels Near Amarillo Botanical Gardens
- Budget Hotels Near Texas Air And Space Museum
- Hotels Near Bill's Backyard Classics
- City Tripplans
- Toronto Itinerary 7 Days
- Toronto Itinerary 5 Days
- Toronto Itinerary 3 Days
- Toronto Itinerary 4 Days
- 4 Day Trip to Toronto from Toronto
- Toronto Itinerary 6 Days
- Toronto Itinerary 2 Days
- 2 Day Trip to Toronto from Toronto
- Toronto Itinerary 1 Day
- Trip to Boston, New york city, Washington, d. c., Orlando, Miami, Toronto, Chicago