Edwards Gardens874 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 755 Lawrence Ave E, North York, ON M3C 1P2, Canada, Toronto
- Timings: 10:00 am - 08:30 pm Details
- Phone: +1-4163971340
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Garden, View Point, Cafe, Family And Kids
Two of Toronto’s four main gardens are at this single location. And together they are the beloved of anyone who loves any or all of the following: nature, landscaping, design, art, sculpture, science, mazes, horticulture, birds, bees, urban gardening, viewpoints, flowers, public art, museums and interactive exhibits. There are 17 themed gardens here, all large in size, all easily navigated. Just make sure you have a garden map.
In addition to typical cafe eats like sandwiches and salads the historic barn cafe also serves up wine, BBQ and craft beer on summer Thursday night concerts. The Garden shop has a terrific seat and tool collection, and most people want to visit it when the tour has left them bursting with garden ideas.
The guided tours offered by the garden are excellent. And the Weston Family Library is the largest private horticultural library in Canada, with its own art gallery.
Edwards Gardens Travel Tips
- Custom tours can be booked.
- Disabled accessible
- Garden Cafe: May to October: 9am - 4pm
- Shop: 10am - 4pm
- Reception Desk: 9am-4pm (10am-4pm on weekends).
- Check the garden website for the calendar of events.
Entrance Ticket Details For Edwards Gardens
- Guided tour: $10 per person ($5 for seniors/children).
Edwards Gardens Hours
- The garden is open from dawn to dusk.
- Guided tours last 90 minutes.
- Free one hour tours: May - September: Tuesdays at 10 am and Thursdays at 6 pm.
- Closed on most statutory holidays including New Year’s Day, Family Day, Good Friday, Victoria Day, Canada Day, Civic Holiday, Labour Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, and Boxing Day.
How to Reach Edwards Gardens
- Buses 51, 54 stop Leslie St at Lawrence Ave East.
- Buses 162 stop Lawrence Ave East at Blaine Dr.
- Drive to here.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Toronto before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Toronto and book an accommodation of your choice.
10.08% of people who visit Toronto include Edwards Gardens in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
56.38% of people start their Edwards Gardens visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Edwards Gardens
92.55% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Edwards Gardens