Four Seasons Centre For The Performing ArtsCurrently Closed
- Address: 145 Queen St W, Toronto, ON M5H 4G1, Canada
- Timings: 11:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-4163638231
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Performance, Stage Show, Opera House
Four Seasons Centre For The Performing Arts - Review
The center is the home of the Canadian Opera Company (COC) and the National Ballet of Canada. It was opened in 2006 and can seat just over 2,000 people. The shape of the theater, the proximity of the seats to the stage, the beautiful stacked layout of the seating area, the texture and material off the interior decor, and the incredible Acoustics design has led to the performance hall here being labeled as one of the best in the world. The two facades - East and West - sharply contrast each other, but are striking too, the former quite intimidating, the later quite inviting.
Four Seasons Centre For The Performing Arts Information
- Disabled accessible
Four Seasons Centre For The Performing Arts Ticket Prices
- Ticket prices depend on seating and show timings.
Four Seasons Centre For The Performing Arts Opening and Closing Hours
- Closed on Sunday
- Monday - Friday: 11am-6pm
- Saturday 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
Shows usually start at 2 p.m. or 7:30 p.m.
How To reach Four Seasons Centre For The Performing Arts by Public Transport
- Subway 1; Streetcar 301, 501; Buses 502 stop Queen Station
- Buses 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 502 stop Queen St West at University Ave (Osgoode Station)
- Subway 1 stop Osgoode Station
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Toronto before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Toronto and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Four Seasons Centre For The Performing Arts
1.53% of people who visit Toronto include Four Seasons Centre For The Performing Arts in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
64.76% of people start their Four Seasons Centre For The Performing Arts visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Four Seasons Centre For The Performing Arts
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Four Seasons Centre For The Performing Arts
Four Seasons Centre For The Performing Arts Map
Four Seasons Centre For The Performing Arts Trips
Four Seasons Centre For The Performing Arts, Toronto Reviews
Very good place. Good ppl n service standards. Not easily accessible but what can u do in a strip mall type setting.
Great performance venue for both ballet and opera. Even cheap seats provide the patron with a good, unobstructed view of the stage with great acoustics for the pit band to reach all areas of the auditorium.
literally never a dull moment here! location's easily accessable by subway (osgoode station), restaurants near by with loads of options, and hotels all around. If you are in the city and happen to be show season, grab a ticket in the rush line by 11am day of show, you can usually get really decent box or orchestra seats for cheap, or grand ring for almost half off.
Beautiful venue! An architectural masterpiece. Fun Fact: the glass-staircase was shipped from Germany and it is the longest free-spanning glass staircase in the world!
Four Seasons never disappoints. Every production I've seen here I've loved! I've never had a bad seat and I'm still impressed with the incredible interior and pre-performance discussion space!
All QuestionsFour seasons centre for the performing arts
- Campbell House Museum
- Sheraton Centre
- Nathan Phillips Square
- St. Andrews Club & Conference Centre
- Copacabana Grilled Brazilian - Rodizio Steakhouse
- Yuzu No Hana Sushi And Sake Bar
- Tot The Cat Cafe
- Allan Gardens
- The Cathedral Church Of St. James
- Toronto Railway Museum
- Yonge-dundas Square
- Evviva Breakfast And Lunch
- La Teñada
- Iglesia De Santa María Del Azogue
- Biblioteca Publica
- Iglesia De San Juan
- Conjunto Histórico Artístico De Valderas
- Plaza De Toros De Valderas
- Promocion Servicios Culturales Recreativos
- Bodega Casto Pequeño
- Ayuntamiento De Valderas
- Museo Parroquial De Valderas
- Bodega Vinos De La Ribera De La Cea S.coop
- Parroquia De Riudaura
- Castillo De Los Davila
- Antonia Pereda Diaz
- Castillo De Puente Del Congosto