Four Seasons Centre For The Performing Arts27 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 145 Queen St W, Toronto, ON M5H 4G1, Canada
- Timings: 11:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-4163638231
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Performance, Stage Show, Opera House
The center is the home of the Canadian Opera Company (COC) and the National Ballet of Canada. It was opened in 2006 and can seat just over 2,000 people. The shape of the theater, the proximity of the seats to the stage, the beautiful stacked layout of the seating area, the texture and material off the interior decor, and the incredible Acoustics design has led to the performance hall here being labeled as one of the best in the world. The two facades - East and West - sharply contrast each other, but are striking too, the former quite intimidating, the later quite inviting.
Four Seasons Centre For The Performing Arts Travel Tips
- Disabled accessible
Entrance Ticket Details For Four Seasons Centre For The Performing Arts
- Ticket prices depend on seating and show timings.
Four Seasons Centre For The Performing Arts Hours
- Closed on Sunday
- Monday - Friday: 11am-6pm
- Saturday 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
Shows usually start at 2 p.m. or 7:30 p.m.
How to Reach Four Seasons Centre For The Performing Arts
- Subway 1; Streetcar 301, 501; Buses 502 stop Queen Station
- Buses 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 502 stop Queen St West at University Ave (Osgoode Station)
- Subway 1 stop Osgoode Station
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Toronto before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Toronto and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.31% of people who visit Toronto include Four Seasons Centre For The Performing Arts in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
50% of people start their Four Seasons Centre For The Performing Arts visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Four Seasons Centre For The Performing Arts
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Four Seasons Centre For The Performing Arts