Hockey Hall Of Fame4277 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 30 Yonge St, Toronto, ON M5E 1X8, Canada
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: 1-4163607765
- Ticket Price: 18 CAD
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museums, Educational Site
When it comes to their Hockey, the Canadians are some of the craziest fan in the world. So even if you aren’t a hockey fan (Which Most Canadians will find Bizzare) it is a good idea to visit the Hockey Hall of Fame. The reason for this being that you will get to learn a lot more about something that is an integral part of the modern culture of Canada.
The Hockey Hall of Fame in Toronto houses an amazing collection of Hockey memorabilia from different aspects of the game. There is an NHL section which houses objects related to their National League. Greats from all fields of Hockey have been honored. There is also a replica of the Players’ dressing rooms with their jerseys and hockey sticks. You can even try your hand at a simulated hockey game or take a quiz to test your knowledge. Several rare collector’s items and objects are up on display. This place is definitely a unique and interesting place to visit to understand the Canadians’ Passion for this game.
Hockey fans would love to visit this attraction. For a more nuanced understanding, you can buy tickets for Hockey Hall Of Fame tours that offer you a detailed perspective on the attraction. Hockey Hall Of Fame Tickets are available in different categories such as Bike Tour, Hop on and Hop off that offer you fun times ahead. Hockey Hall Of Fame ticket prices are affordable and render you once in a lifetime experience. Tickets for Hockey Hall Of Fame take you through this exciting attraction with least hassles. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Toronto Itinerary 7 Days.
Hockey Hall Of Fame Travel Tips
- The central zone of the Great Hall is the Stanley Cup. This is owing to the fact that part of a copy is put on presentation when the presentation measure surpasses outside of the Hall of Fame. The definitive form of the Cup and the more advanced rings, in addition to the sum of the present National Hockey League trophies, are shown in the bank vault, an anteroom off the Great Hall.
Entrance Ticket Details For Hockey Hall Of Fame
- Given ticket prices are for adults.
- Youth(4-13): 12 CAD
- Senior(65+): 14 CAD
- Children under 3: Free
How to Reach Hockey Hall Of Fame
- By Bus: Bus 121 stops at Yonge St At Front St West bus station.
- By Tram: The Wellington St West at Bay St light rail station is quite close by.
- By Subway: Subway 1 stops at King Station.
- By Train: Union Station is a short walk away.
- Richtree restaurant
- Beer Bistro
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Toronto before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Toronto and book an accommodation of your choice.
54.01% of people who visit Toronto include Hockey Hall Of Fame in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
47.55% of people start their Hockey Hall Of Fame visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Hockey Hall Of Fame
58.65% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Hockey Hall Of Fame
Hockey Hall Of Fame Reviews & Ratings
Is William Dickinson Hunter, AKA Wild Bill Hunter, a Member of the Hockey Hall of Fame? Will Klein 8211 East Adobe Drive Scottsdale, AZ 85255Answer Report Abuse
Not sure. Try calling them at Hockey Hall Of Fame, Toronto contact number 1-4163607765 for details about the same.Report Abuse