Ireland Park14 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Queens Quay W, Toronto, ON M5V 3G3, Canada Map
- Timings: 08:00 am - 11:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-4166016906
- Time Required: 00:20 Mins
- Tags: Park, Landmark, Statue, Leisure, Family And Kids, Sculpture
In 1847 38000 Irish country people landed at Toronto, at the location of the spark, and have since become one of the most contributing forces to the growth and prosperity of the city. 1100 of those immigrants however passed away and this park has been erected as a tribute to them. The most prominent feature of the park is a huge Limestone wall brought over here from Kilkenny with the names of those who died in 1847 carved into it. Also notable are the sculptures of the Pregnant Woman and the Jubilant Man by Rowan Gillespie, who has three other bronze sculptures at this park.
How to Reach Ireland Park
- Streetcar 509 stop Queens Quay West at Bathurst St East Side
- Buses 145, 307 stop Fleet St at Bathurst St
- By Car
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Toronto before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Toronto and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Ireland Park Address: Queens Quay W, Toronto, ON M5V 3G3, Canada
- Ireland Park Contact Number: +1-4166016906
- Ireland Park Timing: 08:00 am - 11:00 pm
- Time required to visit Ireland Park: 00:20 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.15% of people who visit Toronto include Ireland Park in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
95% of people start their Ireland Park visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Ireland Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Ireland Park
People normally club together St. Basil's Church and Casa Loma while planning their visit to Ireland Park.