Kensington Market, Toronto
About Kensington Market, Toronto
Kensington Market, Toronto - Address
Address: Kensington Ave, Toronto, ON M5T 2K2, Canada
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 21.6K times in trip plans
Food And Drinks, Restaurant, Leisure, Market, Street Market, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Kensington Market is a vibrant and lively market area in Toronto. This place has a huge variety of vendors and stores selling an even bigger variety of wares.
Whether you want to browse through the wares, look at the various vendors, take a walk or actually buy something, the Kensington Market is a wonderful area to hang out in. From groceries to baked goods and from vegetables to clothes, you can find everything under the sun here. With several varied stores dotting the area, shopaholics will absolutely love to be here.
It is a multicultural neighborhood that forms an important part of the identity of Toronto. The old school architecture that adorns the place is definitely worth the visit. Besides, there are various old as well as new coffee shops and restaurants where you can enjoy a drink while observing the typical life of the people of this place. You should also check out the Patiop’s which are typical to the culture of the place. Hence, this place is not just for the shopaholic it is bound to be intriguing for the culture seeker as well.
How To reach Kensington Market by Public Transport
- By Tram: Trams 317 and 510 stops at Spadina Ave at Nassau St South Side light rail station.
- By Subway: St. Patrick Subway station is a short walk away.
- By renting or hiring a car/taxi.
Restaurants Near Kensington Market
- The Country Kitchen Restaurant
- New Ho King Restaurant
- Anh Dao Restaurant
- Lei Yu Mun Chinese Restaurant
- Grossman’s Tavern
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Toronto before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Toronto and book an accommodation of your choice.
Kensington Market, Toronto Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Roundhouse Park
- Esplanade Management Office The
- Soma Chocolatemaker
- Cf Shops At Don Mills
- Nova Era Bakery
- Black Market Clothing
- University Of Toronto - Faculty Information Office
- Toronto Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Toronto
- What to See in 48 Hours in Toronto
- What to See in 72 Hours in Toronto
- How to Spend 5 Days in Toronto
- How to Spend 6 Days in Toronto
- How to Spend 7 Days in Toronto