Metro Toronto Convention Centre, Toronto
About Metro Toronto Convention Centre, Toronto
Metro Toronto Convention Centre, Toronto - Address, Phone Number
Address: 222 Bremner Blvd, Toronto, ON M5V 3L9, Canada
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 751 times in trip plans
Convention Center, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Toronto's foremost event space is large and convenient and functional. It's not exactly flashing, but it's a pleasant area to hold events in. It is divided into North and South buildings with the latter being smaller than the former. But both of them offer similar facilities. Details about current and upcoming events and exhibitions can be found at the convention center website. There are even two ballrooms. Events hosted your hair range from the G20 Summit to the auditions for So You Think You Can Dance Canada competition. Check out the grassland outside the south building and the Skywalk connecting the two buildings.
Metro Toronto Convention Centre Information
- Disabled accessible.
- FAQ on the Convention Center website.
Metro Toronto Convention Centre Ticket Prices
- Admission fees depending on events and exhibitions. Check the Convention Center website.
Metro Toronto Convention Centre Opening and Closing Hours
- Opening hours depend on the hours of the events and exhibitions. Check the Convention Center website.
How To reach Metro Toronto Convention Centre by Public Transport
- Union Station
- Streetcar 317, 510 stop Spadina Ave at Bremner Blvd North Side
- Buses 304, 504, 514 stop King St West at University Ave (St Andrew Station)
- Subway 1 stop King Station
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Toronto before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Toronto and book an accommodation of your choice.
Metro Toronto Convention Centre, Toronto Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Tommy Thompson Park
- Massey Hall
- Legislative Assembly Of Ontario
- Riverdale Farm
- Fort York
- Mount Pleasant Cemetery
- Rush Lane
- Flatiron Building
- B A P S Shri Swaminarayan Mandir
- Brookfield Place
- Toronto Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Toronto
- What to See in 48 Hours in Toronto
- What to See in 72 Hours in Toronto
- How to Spend 5 Days in Toronto
- How to Spend 6 Days in Toronto
- How to Spend 7 Days in Toronto