Metro Toronto Convention CentreCurrently Open
- Address: 222 Bremner Blvd, Toronto, ON M5V 3L9, Canada
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +1-4165858000
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Convention Center, Family And Kids
Metro Toronto Convention Centre - Review
Toronto's foremost event space is large and convenient and functional. It's not exactly flashing, but it's a pleasant area to hold events in. It is divided into North and South buildings with the latter being smaller than the former. But both of them offer similar facilities. Details about current and upcoming events and exhibitions can be found at the convention center website. There are even two ballrooms. Events hosted your hair range from the G20 Summit to the auditions for So You Think You Can Dance Canada competition. Check out the grassland outside the south building and the Skywalk connecting the two buildings.
Metro Toronto Convention Centre Information
- Disabled accessible.
- FAQ on the Convention Center website.
Metro Toronto Convention Centre Ticket Prices
- Admission fees depending on events and exhibitions. Check the Convention Center website.
Metro Toronto Convention Centre Opening and Closing Hours
- Opening hours depend on the hours of the events and exhibitions. Check the Convention Center website.
How To reach Metro Toronto Convention Centre by Public Transport
- Union Station
- Streetcar 317, 510 stop Spadina Ave at Bremner Blvd North Side
- Buses 304, 504, 514 stop King St West at University Ave (St Andrew Station)
- Subway 1 stop King Station
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Toronto before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Toronto and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Metro Toronto Convention Centre
3.77% of people who visit Toronto include Metro Toronto Convention Centre in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
29.75% of people start their Metro Toronto Convention Centre visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Metro Toronto Convention Centre
73.97% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Metro Toronto Convention Centre
Metro Toronto Convention Centre Map
Metro Toronto Convention Centre Trips
Metro Toronto Convention Centre, Toronto Reviews
All QuestionsMetro toronto convention centre
- Metro Toronto Convention Centre North Building
- Edgewalk At The Cn Tower
- Evviva Breakfast And Lunch
- Toronto Railway Museum
- Sunset Grill
- Rogers Centre
- Copacabana Grilled Brazilian - Rodizio Steakhouse
- St. Michael's Cathedral
- Textile Museum Of Canada
- The Westin Harbour Castle Conference Centre
- Rush Lane
- Sugar Beach Park