Princess Of Wales Theatre, Toronto
About Princess Of Wales Theatre, Toronto
Princess Of Wales Theatre, Toronto - Address, Phone Number
Address: 300 King St W, Toronto, ON M5V 1J2, Canada
Time Required: 00:30 Mins
Added 756 times in trip plans
Theatre, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Named after Diana, Princess of Wales, opened in 1993, built to seat 1000, and set up to deliver the state-of-the-art of musical theatre experiences, this is fast on its way to become Toronto’s favourite stage hall. Heavyweight productions have been performed to tremendous acclaim here, including The Lord of the Rings, Beauty and the Beast, The Lion King, Les Misérables, Hairspray, Chicago, Cabaret, The Phantom of the Opera and the The Sound of Music. The threatre is a triumph of design. Do not miss a show if you are in town.
Princess Of Wales Theatre Information
- Lots of underground parking available.
- Fully disabled accessible.
- Four refreshment and concession bars available.
- Check theatre website for upcoming productions.
Princess Of Wales Theatre Ticket Prices
- Depending on seats and times prices may fluctuate between CAD 30 and CAD 200.
Princess Of Wales Theatre Opening and Closing Hours
- Monday - Friday: 12pm - 6pm
- Saturday - Sunday: Closed
- Times given here are for the box office, not the show.
- Showtime are usually at 1:30pm or 7:30pm or thereabouts.
How To reach Princess Of Wales Theatre by Public Transport
- Streetcar 304, 504, 514 stop King St West at John St
- Subway 1 stop St Andrew Station
- Buses 141, 143, 144, 145 stop Adelaide St West at John St Farside
- Bus 121 stop Front St West at John St
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Toronto before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Toronto and book an accommodation of your choice.
Princess Of Wales Theatre, Toronto Reviews - Write a Review
What an amazing venue. Make sure to get there with lots of time if you have to park... and enjoy the show!
Clean and comfy theatre. Good sound. If you are here for a movie the screen is quite small given the size of the theatre. But with Tiff you don't exactly get to choose a theatre. Good experience overall.
I saw The Book of Mormon and Curious Case Of The Dog In The NightTime this year. Both great productions. Definietly one of the best theatres to see a show in Toronto!
Wonderful theatre! Staff is friendly and helpful. The view in the theatre is excellent. I bought the cheapest seats I could and still had an amazing view! The sound is incredible and the performance was wonderful! Will be back again!
Good overall experience. Friendly and quick service, good sound, convenient seating except for no cup holders, good line of sight to the stage, clean and modern washroom.
- Nearby Attractions
- Park Hyatt
- The Loose Moose
- Lady Marmalade
- Hyatt Furniture Club
- Best Western Plus Executive Inn
- 568 Parliament St
- Luther's Chicken
- Oyster Boy
- Kupfert & Kim - Spadina
- Homewood Suites By Hilton Toronto Airport Corporate Centre
- Toronto Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Toronto
- What to See in 48 Hours in Toronto
- What to See in 72 Hours in Toronto
- How to Spend 5 Days in Toronto
- How to Spend 6 Days in Toronto
- How to Spend 7 Days in Toronto