Princess Of Wales Theatre
- Address: 300 King St W, Toronto, ON M5V 1J2, Canada
- Phone: +1-4168721212
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Theatre, Family And Kids
Princess Of Wales Theatre - Review
Named after Diana, Princess of Wales, opened in 1993, built to seat 1000, and set up to deliver the state-of-the-art of musical theatre experiences, this is fast on its way to become Toronto’s favourite stage hall. Heavyweight productions have been performed to tremendous acclaim here, including The Lord of the Rings, Beauty and the Beast, The Lion King, Les Misérables, Hairspray, Chicago, Cabaret, The Phantom of the Opera and the The Sound of Music. The threatre is a triumph of design. Do not miss a show if you are in town.
Princess Of Wales Theatre Information
- Lots of underground parking available.
- Fully disabled accessible.
- Four refreshment and concession bars available.
- Check theatre website for upcoming productions.
Princess Of Wales Theatre Ticket Prices
- Depending on seats and times prices may fluctuate between CAD 30 and CAD 200.
Princess Of Wales Theatre Opening and Closing Hours
- Monday - Friday: 12pm - 6pm
- Saturday - Sunday: Closed
- Times given here are for the box office, not the show.
- Showtime are usually at 1:30pm or 7:30pm or thereabouts.
How To reach Princess Of Wales Theatre by Public Transport
- Streetcar 304, 504, 514 stop King St West at John St
- Subway 1 stop St Andrew Station
- Buses 141, 143, 144, 145 stop Adelaide St West at John St Farside
- Bus 121 stop Front St West at John St
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Toronto before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Toronto and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Princess Of Wales Theatre
2.93% of people who visit Toronto include Princess Of Wales Theatre in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
48.4% of people start their Princess Of Wales Theatre visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Princess Of Wales Theatre
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Princess Of Wales Theatre
Princess Of Wales Theatre Map
Princess Of Wales Theatre Trips
Princess Of Wales Theatre, Toronto Reviews
First show at the Princess of Wales Theatre and I was blown away! We saw Motown and can't say enough about how great the show was. The venue had fantastic acoustics and very comfortable seating. The staff were exceptionally friendly and helpful as well. He show had great production value and a stellar cast! Will be seeing another show here soon.
I went to see Phantom of the Opera here with my family last week. The location was very clean and seem to be well maintained. We very much enjoyed the show. However, my very pregnant god sister could not easily fit into the bathroom stalls. This months she would need to use the invilid stall instead of the normal one in the girls bathroom. It would be nice if they could move the walls of the Stalls out a bit in order to make the bathroom more comfortable.
Great sound and comfortable seating. We had tickets in the dress circle area. Full view of the stage but limited view of the full theatre particularly near the ceiling portion.
One of the collection of fine Mirvish Theatre live on-stage venues in downtown Toronto. Each of these theatres hosts performances of the highest caliber, often coming directly to Toronto following sensational runs on Broadway in New York or London's west-end. Enjoy a drink from the selection of beers, spirits and wines, at intermission, or perhaps a gourmet cookie and ice cream bar. Service is fantastic, as one might expect.
Went to see Motown, It was amazing it covered so much of Motown but mainly it was loosely based on Diana Ross and her history with Motown. I would recommend you go and see it before it's too late..I was dancing from beginning to end.
All QuestionsPrincess of wales theatre
- St James Episcopal Church
- Soulo Sound Productions. Deejay Kj
- New Hope Community Church
- Classic Entertainment & Sports
- North Providence Public Library
- Reptiles & Fish
- Church In North Providence
- Assembly Of God North Prov
- Allendale Baptist Church
- Saint Albans Church
- St Lawrence Parish Center
- Express & Create
- K Of C Field
- Whipple - Angell - Bennett House
- North Providence Town Hall