Queen Street WestCurrently Open
- Address: Queen Street West, Toronto, ON, Canada
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 06:00 Hrs
- Tags: Hotel, Bar, Art Museum, Park, Walking Area, Food And Drinks, Cafe, Restaurant, Family And Kids, Neighborhoods , Streets
Queen Street West - Review
When they talk about Queen Street, they are usually talking about the stretch from University Avenue to Brathurst Street to Dufferin Street, a 3.5 kilometre stretch of road that is probably Toronto’s coolest neighbourhood. Stuffed to spilling with art galleries, cafes, boutiques, restaurants, design houses and cute boutique hotels, this is Toronto’s bohemian center, nearly all of it in Victorian era historical buildings. A quick breakdown of its highlights:
- Museum of Contemporary Canadian Art.
- Gladstone Hotel
- Stephen Bulger Gallery
- The Drake Hotel
- Queen Street West at Yonge Street - come here for shopping.
- Le Chateau store
- St. Patrick's Market
- Trinity Bellwoods Park
- The Camera Bar
- Artscape Youngplace
Of course, the places listed above dont’ even come close to capturing the full range of the street’s appeal. Let’s just say it would take nearly three whole days to check all of it out properly. But if you’re in a hurry, a leisurely day long stroll from one end to the other will do.
How To reach Queen Street West by Public Transport
- Street Car 511; Buses 307 stop Queen St West at Bathurst St.
- Subway 1 stop Osgoode.
- Buses 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 502 stop.
- Light Rail 301, 501 stop Queen St West at Dufferin St.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Toronto before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Toronto and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Queen Street West
7.64% of people who visit Toronto include Queen Street West in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
44.78% of people start their Queen Street West visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 6 Hrs to see Queen Street West
83.58% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Queen Street West