Queen's ParkCurrently Open
- Address: 47 Queens Park Crescent E, Toronto, ON M5S 2C3, Canada
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +1-4163384386
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids
Queen's Park - Review
A city park is only an urban oasis when it provides a large amount of green space to an area overcrowded with buildings. Queen’s park qualifies. A pretty ensemble of monuments, sculptures, the Ontario Legislative Building, trees and semi-formal pathways, the park feels a bit like an english landscaped garden. It is just to the east of the St. George Univeristy campus, which means you’ll often find students hanging about. There is not much to do here.
How To reach Queen's Park by Public Transport
- Avenue Road 5 bus and Wellesley Street 94 bus stop at Queen's Park.
- 506 College Street streetcar stops Queen's Park/University Avenue.
- Subway 1 stop Queen's Park Station.
- Streetcars 306, 506 stop College St at University Ave (Queen's Park Station).
- Bus 142 stop Queen's Park Cres West at Hart House.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Toronto before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Toronto and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Queen's Park
2.74% of people who visit Toronto include Queen's Park in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
39.39% of people start their Queen's Park visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Queen's Park
76.92% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Queen's Park