Queen's ParkCurrently Open
- Address: 47 Queens Park Crescent E, Toronto, ON M5S 2C3, Canada
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +1-4163384386
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids
Queen's Park - Review
A city park is only an urban oasis when it provides a large amount of green space to an area overcrowded with buildings. Queen’s park qualifies. A pretty ensemble of monuments, sculptures, the Ontario Legislative Building, trees and semi-formal pathways, the park feels a bit like an english landscaped garden. It is just to the east of the St. George Univeristy campus, which means you’ll often find students hanging about. There is not much to do here.
How To reach Queen's Park by Public Transport
- Avenue Road 5 bus and Wellesley Street 94 bus stop at Queen's Park.
- 506 College Street streetcar stops Queen's Park/University Avenue.
- Subway 1 stop Queen's Park Station.
- Streetcars 306, 506 stop College St at University Ave (Queen's Park Station).
- Bus 142 stop Queen's Park Cres West at Hart House.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Toronto before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Toronto and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Queen's Park
6.39% of people who visit Toronto include Queen's Park in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
30.73% of people start their Queen's Park visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Queen's Park
86.92% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Queen's Park
Queen's Park Map
Queen's Park Trips
4 Views23 Days 22 Nights23 Day Trip to Toronto, Vancouver, Whistler from LBy: M RCity: Toronto, Vancouver, Whistler
Queen's Park, Toronto Reviews
All QuestionsQueen's park
- Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints
- D Bracegirdle
- Showstoppers Worldwide
- Mottram St Andrew, Lees Lane
- Holy Trinity C Of E Church
- The Silk Shop
- Weston Library
- West Park Macclesfield
- St James C Of E Church
- Keiths Krazy Karaoke
- Macclesfield Spiritualist Church
- Roy Maplesden
- Granellis Of Macclesfield
- Windyway Trust
- Hare Hill Park And Gardens