Ripley's Aquarium Of Canada Tours
About Ripley's Aquarium Of Canada, Toronto
5.7 million litres total tank volume. 13,500 marine and freshwater animals representing 450 species. Those numbers should be enough to excite you about the aquarium, one of the Ripley franchise’s better investments. But if you need more incentive, here are some exhibits you might light:
- Canadian Waters: 17 habitats commonly found in Canadian waters.
- Rainbow Reef: The most brilliantly colorful tank, filled with the denizens of the Indo-pacific.
- Dangerous Lagoon: The most popular exhibit - the deadly creatures walkway tunnel. Lots of sharks.
- Discovery Centre: Kid centred exhibit with touch pools, submersibles and underwater viewing bubbles.
- Mother Nature's Art Gallery: Tanks of the ocean’s weirdest but still beautiful looking creatures.
- Ray Bay: Three species of stingray.
- Planet Jellies: Pretty self-explanatory
Beautifully presented, the convenient location location of the aquarium makes it a great place to either start or end your day.
Ripley's Aquarium Of Canada Information
- Check the extensive FAQ on the aquarium website.
- Disabled accessibles. Limited number of wheelchairs available on demand.
- Check out the Ripley cafe and the Cargo Hold gift shop.
- Lots of parking space nearby.
Ripley's Aquarium Of Canada Tickets Prices
- Prices provided here guidelines. The aquarium provides extensive ticket option that you should check out on its website.
- 6-13 years of age; seniors 65+: CAD 16.98
- 3-5 years of age: CAD 6.98
Ripley's Aquarium Of Canada Opening and Closing Hours
- There may be changes in opening hours based on events; check the aquarium calendar for the day of your visit.
- Same day admission tickets are only from 9am-7pm. After 7pm you need the special programme tickets.
How To Get To Ripley's Aquarium Of Canada by Public Transport
- Union Station
- Streetcar 317, 510 stop Spadina Ave at Bremner Blvd North Side.
- Buses 304, 504, 514 stop King St West at University Ave. (St Andrew Station)
- Subway 1 stop King Station.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Toronto before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Toronto and book an accommodation of your choice.
Book Ripley's Aquarium Of Canada Tickets And Tours
Ripley's Aquarium of Canada is located in the heart of downtown Toronto and is this city's most exciting attraction! Canada’s largest indoor aquarium is a thrilling underwater adventure for everyone.
Don't miss the opportunity to visit the mighty Niagara Falls on a day trip from Toronto. The full-day tour includes a buffet lunch at Niagara Falls and an exhilarating ride aboard the Hornblower Niagara Cruises boat at the base of the majestic Horseshoe Falls (weather conditions permitting).
Taste your way through one of Toronto's diverse neighborhoods on a small-group food walking tour led by a local professional chef! Choose from the rich aromas and flavors of the bustling neighborhood of Greektown (the largest in North America) or trendy Leslieville, home to some of Ontario's best cuisine. Along the way, get behind-the-scenes access into kitchens, chats with chefs and market tours. Enjoy a true foodie experience and discover the delicious foods and traditional cultures of Torontoâs varied neighborhoods!
Take a full-day trip from Toronto to Niagara Falls (in Canada), with the freedom to go your own way when you get there. You'll be dropped at the foot of Clifton Hill, from where you can make your own way to the falls, shops and many attractions. Your visit to Niagara Falls includes a spectacular boat ride aboard Hornblower Niagara Cruises (weather conditions permitting).
Share your experience - Rate Ripley's Aquarium Of Canada, Toronto
Went here last year with my friend. It was my first time here. It was a really nice surprise. Loved seeing all the sharks and other friendly sea creatures. Not only is it a fun to see, but also educational, with lots of info on different types of fish. After 7pm, I think ticket is half price. It really is one of Toronto's best attractions!
I had never been here in my 23 years of life being born in Mississauga, living there for the first half of my life and then living in Hamilton up until now. After a Jays game my girlfriend and I decided to go and I was not disappointed ! I am big on fishing in Lake Ontario so seeing the Lake exhibits was pretty cool to me. Overall I had a great time and would recommend it to anyone looking for something to do !
This was a very pleasant visit. The whole visit takes about 2 1/2 hours. The exhibits are beautifully presented, the variety of fish is impressive. Every tank has some simple, easy to read information about the fish it contains. The Dangerous Lagoon is awesome! Having the sharks swim all around you is quite an experience! This visit is well worth the price of admission which,by the way, is very reasonable.
Well worth the trip! There is always something to see. Even on a crowded weekday, my 4 year old had plenty of opportunities to play and she could always see what was around. We adults enjoyed it just as much as she did. Would definitely go again!
LOVED LOVED LOVED this aquarium! We went on a busy weekend but we still had a great time reading about and seeing different species. I recommend this to every age group because the building's structure is beautiful and being able to read and interact with some of the species is a wonderful feeling. Will definitely be going back.
- Other Attractions
- Plaza Zentralia
- Parque Bosques Del Sur
- Jardin Libertad
- El Alpuyequito Garden
- Jardin Del Moralete
- Jardin De Gales
- Jardin Panteon De Los Gringos
- Hotels for other Attractions
- Hotels Near Plaza Zentralia
- Hotels Near Colima
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Colima City Center
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Lic. Miguel De La Madrid Airport
- Luxury Hotels Near Parque Bosques Del Sur
- Cheap Hotels Near Jardin Libertad
- Hotels Near El Alpuyequito Garden
- Cheap Hotels Near Jardin Del Moralete
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Jardin De Gales
- 5 Star Hotels Near Jardin Panteon De Los Gringos
- City Tripplans
- Toronto Itinerary 7 Days
- Toronto Itinerary 5 Days
- Toronto Itinerary 3 Days
- Toronto Itinerary 4 Days
- 4 Day Trip to Toronto from Toronto
- Toronto Itinerary 6 Days
- Toronto Itinerary 2 Days
- 2 Day Trip to Toronto from Toronto
- Toronto Itinerary 1 Day
- Trip to Boston, New york city, Washington, d. c., Orlando, Miami, Toronto, Chicago