Ripley's Aquarium Of Canada, TorontoCurrently Closed
- Address: 288 Bremner Blvd, Toronto, ON M5V 3L9, Canada
- Timings: 09:00 am - 11:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-6473513474
- Ticket Price: 27 CAD
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Aquarium, Family And Kids
About Ripley's Aquarium Of Canada, Toronto
5.7 million litres total tank volume. 13,500 marine and freshwater animals representing 450 species. Those numbers should be enough to excite you about the aquarium, one of the Ripley franchise’s better investments. But if you need more incentive, here are some exhibits you might light:
- Canadian Waters: 17 habitats commonly found in Canadian waters.
- Rainbow Reef: The most brilliantly colorful tank, filled with the denizens of the Indo-pacific.
- Dangerous Lagoon: The most popular exhibit - the deadly creatures walkway tunnel. Lots of sharks.
- Discovery Centre: Kid centred exhibit with touch pools, submersibles and underwater viewing bubbles.
- Mother Nature's Art Gallery: Tanks of the ocean’s weirdest but still beautiful looking creatures.
- Ray Bay: Three species of stingray.
- Planet Jellies: Pretty self-explanatory
Beautifully presented, the convenient location location of the aquarium makes it a great place to either start or end your day. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Toronto Itinerary 7 Days.
Ripley's Aquarium Of Canada Information
- Check the extensive FAQ on the aquarium website.
- Disabled accessibles. Limited number of wheelchairs available on demand.
- Check out the Ripley cafe and the Cargo Hold gift shop.
- Lots of parking space nearby.
Ripley's Aquarium Of Canada Ticket Prices
- Prices provided here guidelines. The aquarium provides extensive ticket option that you should check out on its website.
- 6-13 years of age; seniors 65+: CAD 16.98
- 3-5 years of age: CAD 6.98
Ripley's Aquarium Of Canada Opening and Closing Hours
- There may be changes in opening hours based on events; check the aquarium calendar for the day of your visit.
- Same day admission tickets are only from 9am-7pm. After 7pm you need the special programme tickets.
How To reach Ripley's Aquarium Of Canada by Public Transport
- Union Station
- Streetcar 317, 510 stop Spadina Ave at Bremner Blvd North Side.
- Buses 304, 504, 514 stop King St West at University Ave. (St Andrew Station)
- Subway 1 stop King Station.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Toronto before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Toronto and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Ripley's Aquarium Of Canada
84.82% of people who visit Toronto include Ripley's Aquarium Of Canada in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
52.02% of people plan their visit to Ripley's Aquarium Of Canada between 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Ripley's Aquarium Of Canada
89.56% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Ripley's Aquarium Of Canada
Ripley's Aquarium Of Canada, Toronto Reviews
By far one of the best aquariums I have ever visited. The exhibits were carefully designed and amazing to view. I ended up spending much more time here than I had anticipated. There was so much to read and view as well as interact with, not only for kids but adults as well, that it was such an excellent experience. Easily one of the best things to do in Toronto. The gift shop has so many excellent things that it is easy to spend a fortune because of how great the shop is. Next time I am in Toronto, I will have to come back because I had such a great time. It is well worth the price.
Amazing aquarium. Vast array of species but love the sharks that swim around and above you. We went when it was very busy and you can easily take time to take photos. Good flow no rush. There is so many tanks that will leave you in awe. The fees are reasonable for what you get. I assume some displays get changed out. We will check it out soon again
Okay it was amazing. We took the timed tickets that costs 4 C$ less than the usual. We spent 2 hours there and enjoyed each and every tank of various fish and other ocean creatures. Our favourite has to be the jelly fish and the sharks. The rainbow tank of the various fish was so beautiful....the whole deal is so trippy that you get lost in the tranquil yet mesmerizing environment. One should definitely check it out.
Good place to hangout. Awesome place for kids but nothing in comparison to the aquarium in china and Japan. You can pet the stingrays and one other fish i forgot the name of. Food court is below average with minimal options. The glass is magnified to make the fishes appear bigger than they actually are. Some attractions are mesmerising. Definitely a one time go place.
Amazing place... i was wondered how they are maintaining such a huge aquarium having all kind of flora and fauna... I was so thrilled to see the sharks so close, we can literally observe the skin and fins of the sharks... let it be small colorful fishes or let it be huge beings... looks incredible and to experience it once.. it will be a great one.
All QuestionsRipley's aquarium of canada
- Attractions near Ripley's Aquarium Of Canada
- St. Andrews Club & Conference Centre
- Roy Thomson Hall
- Metro Toronto Convention Centre North Building
- Harbourfront Centre
- Metro Toronto Convention Centre
- Toronto Railway Museum
- Yonge-dundas Square
- Brookfield Place
- Spadina House
- Queen's Park
- Spring Sushi
- Torontos First Post Office