Ripley's Aquarium Of Canada, Toronto
Ripley's Aquarium Of Canada, Toronto - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: 288 Bremner Blvd, Toronto, ON M5V 3L9, Canada
Ticket Price: 27 CAD
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 09:00 am - 11:00 pm Details
Added 21.5K times in trip plans
Aquarium, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
About Ripley's Aquarium Of Canada, Toronto
5.7 million litres total tank volume. 13,500 marine and freshwater animals representing 450 species. Those numbers should be enough to excite you about the aquarium, one of the Ripley franchise’s better investments. But if you need more incentive, here are some exhibits you might light:
- Canadian Waters: 17 habitats commonly found in Canadian waters.
- Rainbow Reef: The most brilliantly colorful tank, filled with the denizens of the Indo-pacific.
- Dangerous Lagoon: The most popular exhibit - the deadly creatures walkway tunnel. Lots of sharks.
- Discovery Centre: Kid centred exhibit with touch pools, submersibles and underwater viewing bubbles.
- Mother Nature's Art Gallery: Tanks of the ocean’s weirdest but still beautiful looking creatures.
- Ray Bay: Three species of stingray.
- Planet Jellies: Pretty self-explanatory
Beautifully presented, the convenient location location of the aquarium makes it a great place to either start or end your day.
Ripley's Aquarium Of Canada Information
- Check the extensive FAQ on the aquarium website.
- Disabled accessibles. Limited number of wheelchairs available on demand.
- Check out the Ripley cafe and the Cargo Hold gift shop.
- Lots of parking space nearby.
Ripley's Aquarium Of Canada Ticket Prices
- Prices provided here guidelines. The aquarium provides extensive ticket option that you should check out on its website.
- 6-13 years of age; seniors 65+: CAD 16.98
- 3-5 years of age: CAD 6.98
Ripley's Aquarium Of Canada Opening and Closing Hours
- There may be changes in opening hours based on events; check the aquarium calendar for the day of your visit.
- Same day admission tickets are only from 9am-7pm. After 7pm you need the special programme tickets.
How To reach Ripley's Aquarium Of Canada by Public Transport
- Union Station
- Streetcar 317, 510 stop Spadina Ave at Bremner Blvd North Side.
- Buses 304, 504, 514 stop King St West at University Ave. (St Andrew Station)
- Subway 1 stop King Station.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Toronto before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Toronto and book an accommodation of your choice.