Ripley's Aquarium Of Canada2632 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 288 Bremner Blvd, Toronto, ON M5V 3L9, Canada
- Timings: 09:00 am - 11:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-6473513474
- Ticket Price: 27 CAD
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Aquarium, Family And Kids
5.7 million litres total tank volume. 13,500 marine and freshwater animals representing 450 species. Those numbers should be enough to excite you about the aquarium, one of the Ripley franchise’s better investments. But if you need more incentive, here are some exhibits you might light:
- Canadian Waters: 17 habitats commonly found in Canadian waters.
- Rainbow Reef: The most brilliantly colorful tank, filled with the denizens of the Indo-pacific.
- Dangerous Lagoon: The most popular exhibit - the deadly creatures walkway tunnel. Lots of sharks.
- Discovery Centre: Kid centred exhibit with touch pools, submersibles and underwater viewing bubbles.
- Mother Nature's Art Gallery: Tanks of the ocean’s weirdest but still beautiful looking creatures.
- Ray Bay: Three species of stingray.
- Planet Jellies: Pretty self-explanatory
Beautifully presented, the convenient location location of the aquarium makes it a great place to either start or end your day. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Toronto Itinerary 7 Days.
Ripley's Aquarium Of Canada Travel Tips
- Check the extensive FAQ on the aquarium website.
- Disabled accessibles. Limited number of wheelchairs available on demand.
- Check out the Ripley cafe and the Cargo Hold gift shop.
- Lots of parking space nearby.
Entrance Ticket Details For Ripley's Aquarium Of Canada
- Prices provided here guidelines. The aquarium provides extensive ticket option that you should check out on its website.
- 6-13 years of age; seniors 65+: CAD 16.98
- 3-5 years of age: CAD 6.98
Ripley's Aquarium Of Canada Hours
- There may be changes in opening hours based on events; check the aquarium calendar for the day of your visit.
- Same day admission tickets are only from 9am-7pm. After 7pm you need the special programme tickets.
How to Reach Ripley's Aquarium Of Canada
- Union Station
- Streetcar 317, 510 stop Spadina Ave at Bremner Blvd North Side.
- Buses 304, 504, 514 stop King St West at University Ave. (St Andrew Station)
- Subway 1 stop King Station.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Toronto before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Toronto and book an accommodation of your choice.
33.24% of people who visit Toronto include Ripley's Aquarium Of Canada in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
42.33% of people start their Ripley's Aquarium Of Canada visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Ripley's Aquarium Of Canada
91.22% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Ripley's Aquarium Of Canada
Ripley's Aquarium Of Canada Reviews & Ratings
Do you offer group discount for church summer camp in AugustAnswer Report Abuse
Yes, Ripley's Aquarium Of Canada offers discounted rates for a group of 10 people or more and reservations are necessary. I would suggest calling the administration on 647-351-3474 (Ext 2642) to know how to reserve your time slot.Report Abuse
Is the Aquarium opens at March?Answer Report Abuse
Yes, Ripley's Aquarium Of Canada is open in March. The usual timings are from 9 am to 11 pm, but there are days when early closures are scheduled.Report Abuse
do you offer a military discount?Answer Report Abuse
The Ripley's Aquarium Of Canada offers military discounts. All you have to do is show your CFOne card at Guest Services upon arrival.Report Abuse
Can we scuba dive at your aquarium?Answer Report Abuse
Ripley's Aquarium of Canada conducts a special scuba diving program called Discovery Dive. It is a 30-minute guided dive that allows guests to get up-close to the sharks, turtles, sawfish, and fish in the Dangerous Lagoon of the aquarium.Report Abuse