Royal Alexandra Theatre, Toronto
Royal Alexandra Theatre, Toronto - Address, Phone Number
Address: 260 King St W, Toronto, ON M5V 1H9, Canada
Time Required: 00:30 Mins
Added 387 times in trip plans
Theatre, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
About Royal Alexandra Theatre, Toronto
Completed in 1907, the Royal Alexandra theatre has often been regarded as a masterpiece of Beaux-art architecture and some have called it an Edwardian jewel-box. That is certainly the prettiest Theatre in Toronto, And it has maintained the 19th century look both inside and outside. There are three levels including the orchestra, balcony and gallery. There are four concession areas, one for each level of the theater and one for the Simpsons Lobby.
Royal Alexandra Theatre Information
- Fully wheelchair accessible to the orchestra (main floor) only.
- Park below the Princess of Wales Theatre.
Royal Alexandra Theatre Ticket Prices
- Prices depend on the shows and me a range from 70 Canadian dollars to 200 Canadian dollars.
Royal Alexandra Theatre Opening and Closing Hours
- Recommended time of arrival: 12pm-4pm
- Timings given here are for the box office only. The actual show timings are different.
- Shows usually begin around and between 7 pm and 8 pm.
How To reach Royal Alexandra Theatre by Public Transport
- Streetcar 304, 504, 514 stop King St West at John St.
- Subway 1 stop St Andrew Station.
- Buses 141, 143, 144, 145 stop Adelaide St West at John St Farside.
- Bus 121 stop Front St West at John St.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Toronto before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Toronto and book an accommodation of your choice.
Royal Alexandra Theatre Tickets And Tours
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best best of Toronto
Royal Alexandra Theatre, Toronto Reviews - Write a Review
In balcony C first time since remodel. Amazing!!! Much more spacious. Thank you Mirvish. I didn't like this theatre before. It effected my decision to come. Definitely will come again.
Shows tend to be travelling performances from US or UK. Content generally good but somewhat variable. Seats are good in the recently renovated theatre.
I love this theatre. Even the balcony seats have great views of the stage and the seats are super comfy.
Great shows on mirvish ticket. Seats not terribly comfortable.
North by northwest was amazing. The theatre looks beautiful!