Rush LaneCurrently Open
- Address: Graffiti Alley, Toronto, ON M5V 2W1, Canada
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Walking Area, Family And Kids, Streets
Rush Lane - Review
From Spadina Avenue to Portland Street runs Toronto’s most colorful street, one kilometres worth of vividly colored walls. Every inch of those walls are taken up with murals, signatures, tags, street art and other graffiti. Currently it holds the record for world’s longest Instagram picture. Just walk down and keep clicking with your camera.
How To reach Rush Lane by Public Transport
- Streetcars 301, 317, 501, 510 stop Spadina Ave at Queen St West South Side.
- Streetcars 301, 304, 501, 504, 514 stop King St West at Bathurst St.
- By Car
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Toronto before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Toronto and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Rush Lane
3.86% of people who visit Toronto include Rush Lane in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
44.96% of people start their Rush Lane visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Rush Lane
87.79% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Rush Lane
Rush Lane Map
Rush Lane Trips
Rush Lane, Toronto Reviews
All QuestionsRush lane
- Princeton United Methodist Church Parsonage
- Whitley Church
- Cedar Grove Disciples Church
- Oakland Friends Church
- Highest Praise Tabernacle
- Riverside Free Will Baptist
- Victory Tabernacle-Faith
- Southern Advent Christian Association
- Abundant Life Baptist Church
- Princeton Church Of God Of Prophecy
- Cornerstone Gospel Tabernacle Ministries
- Fertile Ground Ministries
- Billy Worley
- Progressive Presbyterian Church
- Mike Battles