Scarborough BluffsCurrently Open
- Address: 61 Under Cliff Dr, Scarborough, ON M1N 3Z5, Canada, Toronto
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, Park, View Point, Family And Kids, Picnic Spot
Scarborough Bluffs - Review
Though these 90 metre high sand cliff escarpments formed from erosion stretch for more than fifteen kilometres, the best place to appreciate them is from the parklands stretching from Bluffers Park, to Bluffers Sand Beach, to Cathedral Hill Lookout, to Scarborough Bluffs Park and ending at Scarborough Heights Park. You can take the lovely walking trail that takes you through meadows of grass and wildflowers and sweeping views of the lake. The bright greens striking a photogenic contrast against blue skies. Dogs on leash are allowed. The best times to visit are during sunrise, sunset, or even during full moon nights.
Highlights along the bluff area, in sequence from the north to the south include:
- East Point Park
- Guild Park and Gardens
- South Marine Drive Park
- Sylvan Park and Gates Gully
- The Passage sculpture
- Cudia Park
- Cathedral Bluffs Park
- Bluffer's Park Beach
- Scarborough Bluffs Park Beach
- Bluffers Park
- Bluffers Sand Beach
- Scarborough Bluffs Park
- Rosetta McClain Gardens
Drinking fountains, picnic shelters, benches and washrooms facilities may be found at various locations.
Scarborough Bluffs Information
- Stay behind the fences where there is fencing.
- Lots of free parking available.
Scarborough Bluffs Opening and Closing Hours
- Some areas of the trail might have their own closing hours.
How To reach Scarborough Bluffs by Public Transport
- Bus 12 and 302 stop Kingston Rd at Ridgemoor Ave.
- Scarborough GO Train station.
- Drive to here.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Toronto before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Toronto and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Scarborough Bluffs
48.6% of people who visit Toronto include Scarborough Bluffs in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
28.3% of people start their Scarborough Bluffs visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Scarborough Bluffs
94.35% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Scarborough Bluffs
Scarborough Bluffs Map
Scarborough Bluffs Trips
Scarborough Bluffs, Toronto Reviews
I love coming here in the summer! It's a great park and the different views of the waterfront are a great attraction. It has nice trails and a beach as well. If you come on the weekend parking is usually limited which is the only downside.
Park by the Scarborough bluffs. Excellent views and very nice lawn. The place is popular and expect a crowd. A good place for picnics\walks etc. Also good for children. There is parking nearby and public transport is available within a short distance.
Beautiful park area with gorgeous views of the lake. Great for families and going on dates. Walking around was nice.
Loved the lake view, no access through though. Kids enjoyed the playground. There is a water park there. Parking was a bit of a pain on Civic holiday ;-). Overall good place to take kids out to Scarborough Crescent Park!
Beautiful, well kept park with a splash pad, playground and a beautiful view from the top of the bluffs. There is NO ACCESS from this park to the beach at the bottom of the bluffs. People try to climb the bluffs every year and have to be rescued by Fire and Rescue, who have to repel down to save you. Then they hand you a $5,000 bill for your rescue because you did something stupid and wasted Fire/Rescue's time and resources.
All QuestionsScarborough bluffs
- Chafariz Na Fragosela De Cima Em Viseu
- Fonte De Fragosela Em Viseu
- Pelourinho De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Monumento Brasil Portugal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Escultura Em Homenagem Ao Comendador José Nunes Martins Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca Do Outeiro Do Rato Em Carregal Do Sal
- Solar Dos Soares De Albergaria
- Casa Grande De Oliveira Do Conde Em Tondela
- Fonte De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Pelourinho De Alvarelhos Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca 1 Do Ameal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Monumento à Independência De Portugal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Penedo Da Víbora Em Carregal Do Sal
- Inscrições De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca De Santo Tisco Em Carregal Do Sal