Scarborough Museum15 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Thomson Memorial Park, 1007 Brimley Rd, Scarborough, ON M1P 3E8, Canada, Toronto
- Timings: 10:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-4163388807
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Museums, Specialty Museums, Games
David and Mary Thomson were among the first settlers of Toronto. They settled in Scarborough about 1798. The Thomson Memorial Park used to be the fields in which they worked. The museum in the house today explored two centuries worth of human immigration in the Toronto area. Moreover, the museum also organises hundreds of little group events, activities and exhibitions throughout the year, so keep yourself updated on the museum website and calendar.
Entrance Ticket Details For Scarborough Museum
- Special exhibition an arrangement have their own prices.
- Normal visits are pay what you can visit.
How to Reach Scarborough Museum
- Bus 21, and 131 stop Lawrence Ave. E. at Brimley Rd
- Bus 16 and 302 stop McCowan Rd at St Andrews Rd
- Bus 54 and 354 stop Lawrence Ave East at Barrymore Rd
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Toronto before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Toronto and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.19% of people who visit Toronto include Scarborough Museum in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
95% of people start their Scarborough Museum visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Scarborough Museum
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Scarborough Museum