Spadina House149 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 285 Spadina Rd, Toronto, ON M5R 2V5, Canada
- Timings: 12:00 pm - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-4163926910
- Ticket Price: 8 CAD
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Museums, Architecture
This period house museum offers visitors an insight into the lives of the Austin family members from 1866 1982. Currently the museum has been refurbished to look as it did during the period between the first world wars. Greatly appreciated for the architecture and furnishings that were prevalent during three generations of the Austin family - Victorian, Edwardian, Arts and Crafts, Art Deco, Art Nouveau, Colonial Revival styles - the house gardens are almost as popular with visitors.
Spadina House Travel Tips
- Check the museum website for upcoming exhibits.
- Contact the attraction for details about guided tours.
- Check out to the gift shop.
- Fully disabled accessible.
Entrance Ticket Details For Spadina House
- Seniors (65 +): $5.75
- Youth (13-18 yrs.): $5.75
- Children (6-12 yrs.): $4.87
- Children (5 yrs. and under): Free
Spadina House Hours
- Closed Mondays (except holiday Mondays), Good Friday.
- January 2nd week to mid-March: Holiday Mondays 12pm - 5 pm.
- Mid March break: 12pm-5pm, everyday (March break days change from year to year).
- April to Labor Day: Holiday Mondays 12pm to 5 pm.
- September to January: Holiday Mondays 12pm to 5 pm.
How to Reach Spadina House
- Subway 1 stop Dupont.
- Bus 127 stop Spadina Rd at Davenport Rd.
- Drive to here.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Toronto before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Toronto and book an accommodation of your choice.
1.91% of people who visit Toronto include Spadina House in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
75% of people start their Spadina House visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Spadina House
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Spadina House