Spadina House, Toronto
About Spadina House, Toronto
Spadina House, Toronto - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: 285 Spadina Rd, Toronto, ON M5R 2V5, Canada
Ticket Price: 8 CAD
Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
Timings: 12:00 pm - 05:00 pm Details
Added 1.8K times in trip plans
Museum, Family And Kids, Architecture
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
This period house museum offers visitors an insight into the lives of the Austin family members from 1866 1982. Currently the museum has been refurbished to look as it did during the period between the first world wars. Greatly appreciated for the architecture and furnishings that were prevalent during three generations of the Austin family - Victorian, Edwardian, Arts and Crafts, Art Deco, Art Nouveau, Colonial Revival styles - the house gardens are almost as popular with visitors.
Spadina House Information
- Check the museum website for upcoming exhibits.
- Contact the attraction for details about guided tours.
- Check out to the gift shop.
- Fully disabled accessible.
Spadina House Ticket Prices
- Seniors (65 +): $5.75
- Youth (13-18 yrs.): $5.75
- Children (6-12 yrs.): $4.87
- Children (5 yrs. and under): Free
Spadina House Opening and Closing Hours
- Closed Mondays (except holiday Mondays), Good Friday.
- January 2nd week to mid-March: Holiday Mondays 12pm - 5 pm.
- Mid March break: 12pm-5pm, everyday (March break days change from year to year).
- April to Labor Day: Holiday Mondays 12pm to 5 pm.
- September to January: Holiday Mondays 12pm to 5 pm.
How To reach Spadina House by Public Transport
- Subway 1 stop Dupont.
- Bus 127 stop Spadina Rd at Davenport Rd.
- Drive to here.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Toronto before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Toronto and book an accommodation of your choice.
Spadina House, Toronto Reviews - Write a Review
Unusual because so much of the decor is original. Interesting family gave insight into the city and period. Good complement to Casa Loma. Nice garden
Experience would be better without a mandatory guide, though I understand why they have to do it.
Great place to visit with a lot of Toronto History and Canadiana. But, too hot, too crowded.
The museum is well kept, and the staff is very friendly. The tour is interesting.
Had an amazing potential to be a good tour, but ultimately was ruined by a bad guide. If you get Bill...run.
- Nearby Attractions
- Glory Hole Doughnuts
- The Power Plant Contemporary Art Gallery
- Ovo Toronto Flagship Store
- The Clarence Park
- The Saint James Hotel
- Alo Restaurant
- The Tall Ship Kajama
- Maid Of The Mist Boat Tour
- Pho Xe Lua Vietnamese Cuisine
- Little Fin
- Toronto Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Toronto
- What to See in 48 Hours in Toronto
- What to See in 72 Hours in Toronto
- How to Spend 5 Days in Toronto
- How to Spend 6 Days in Toronto
- How to Spend 7 Days in Toronto