St. Basil's Church15 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 50 St Joseph St, Toronto, ON M5S 1J4, Canada
- Timings: 09:00 am - 08:30 pm Details
- Phone: +1-4169267110
- Time Required: 00:20 Mins
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Architecture
This Roman Catholic built in Gothic Revival style was finished in 1856. This in turn was based on the English Gothic style of the 13th century of which the prominent features are the pointed arches on the windows and the gabled roof. The intricate stained glass triptych window was first added in 1877 and many other stained glass windows, such as James Meechan's Resurrection window, have been added since. The choir music of the church congregation is greatly appreciated by the locals.
St. Basil's Church Hours
- Recommended times given here are based on the times of the Parish Office. Actually visiting hours may be different.
How to Reach St. Basil's Church
- Bus 6 stop Bay St at St Joseph St North Side
- Bus 5 stop Queen's Park Cres East at St Joseph St North Side
- By Car
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Toronto before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Toronto and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.19% of people who visit Toronto include St. Basil's Church in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
95% of people start their St. Basil's Church visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see St. Basil's Church
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting St. Basil's Church