Steam Whistle Brewing1792 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 255 Bremner Blvd, Toronto, ON M5V 3M9, Canada
- Timings: 11:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-4163622337
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Food And Drinks, Brewery, Adults
If you’re a beer drinker and you’re in Canada long enough you’re guaranteed to eventually hear about this brewery. They make one beer, and one beer only: a GMO-free traditionally brewed premium Pilsner that they serve in bright green bottles. And Toronto cannot get enough of it. Which means that even if you forego the brewery tour, your trip to this city will remain incomplete without at least a 6-pack sample of their delicious drink.
And don’t forget to ask them which food item from their menu is best paired with the beer. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Toronto Itinerary 7 Days.
Steam Whistle Brewing Travel Tips
- Disabled accessible
- Tours for Friday, Saturday, Sunday cannot be booked in advance, so come early. All other tour slots can be booked online.
Entrance Ticket Details For Steam Whistle Brewing
- Tour price: CAD 10
- There are other tour prices, but that depends entirely on what sort of merchandise you want to take back in addition to the sample of the Pilsner already included. Pint Glass, Six pack of beer, 12 pack of beer.
Steam Whistle Brewing Hours
- Monday to Saturday: 11am to 6pm (tours start 11:30am every 30 minutes; last tour at 5pm)
- Sunday: 11am to 5pm (tours start 11:30am every 30 minutes; last tour at 4pm)
How to Reach Steam Whistle Brewing
- Train UP to stop –Union Station
- Bus 121 to stop - Front St West at Simcoe St
- Bus 121 to stop - Bremner Blvd at Spadina Ave East Side
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Toronto before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Toronto and book an accommodation of your choice.
22.07% of people who visit Toronto include Steam Whistle Brewing in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
62.71% of people start their Steam Whistle Brewing visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Steam Whistle Brewing
53.07% of people prefer walking in order to reach Steam Whistle Brewing