Steam Whistle Brewing, TorontoCurrently Closed
- Address: Roundhouse Park, 255 Bremner Blvd, Toronto, ON M5V 3M9, Canada
- Timings: 11:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-4163622337
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Food And Drinks, Brewery, Adults
About Steam Whistle Brewing, Toronto
If you’re a beer drinker and you’re in Canada long enough you’re guaranteed to eventually hear about this brewery. They make one beer, and one beer only: a GMO-free traditionally brewed premium Pilsner that they serve in bright green bottles. And Toronto cannot get enough of it. Which means that even if you forego the brewery tour, your trip to this city will remain incomplete without at least a 6-pack sample of their delicious drink.
And don’t forget to ask them which food item from their menu is best paired with the beer. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Toronto Itinerary 7 Days.
Steam Whistle Brewing Information
- Disabled accessible
- Tours for Friday, Saturday, Sunday cannot be booked in advance, so come early. All other tour slots can be booked online.
Steam Whistle Brewing Ticket Prices
- Tour price: CAD 10
- There are other tour prices, but that depends entirely on what sort of merchandise you want to take back in addition to the sample of the Pilsner already included. Pint Glass, Six pack of beer, 12 pack of beer.
Steam Whistle Brewing Opening and Closing Hours
- Monday to Saturday: 11am to 6pm (tours start 11:30am every 30 minutes; last tour at 5pm)
- Sunday: 11am to 5pm (tours start 11:30am every 30 minutes; last tour at 4pm)
How To reach Steam Whistle Brewing by Public Transport
- Union Station
- Streetcar 317, 510 stop Spadina Ave at Bremner Blvd North Side.
- Buses 304, 504, 514 stop King St West at University Ave (St Andrew Station).
- Subway 1 stop King Station.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Toronto before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Toronto and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Steam Whistle Brewing
62.19% of people who visit Toronto include Steam Whistle Brewing in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
61.17% of people plan their visit to Steam Whistle Brewing between 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Steam Whistle Brewing
69.36% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Steam Whistle Brewing
Steam Whistle Brewing, Toronto Reviews
Very informative, knowledgeable, enthusiastic guide. Tour is not long and there are a few stairs to climb so those with limited mobility issues may not be able to do full tour but will still be able to enjoy the tour through the headphone sets that they provide. Seems like everyone who works there, does so because they enjoy being there. The food/gift area was a pleasant surprise..great food that was delicious and not overly expensive as well as several board games to play while you enjoy your steam whistle at a leisurely pace.
The tour was informative giving the history of the building that is a historic site and the company. Our tour guide had a great sense of humour and easily answered all of the groups questions. We thoroughly enjoyed the samples, stayed for lunch after our tour and purchased some souvenirs. I was very impressed with the ingredient list and the facility where it all happens. The fact that it all Canadian is also a big selling feature. Steam Whistle will be my beer of choice from now on.
Every chance I get, I like to do a beer tour, with friends. The tour was quick and very informative. Our guide was friendly and very knowledgeable. We enjoyed a cool beer at the end of the tour. The atmosphere and the staff are very accommodating and friendly. It’s a great activity to do with a friend from out of town and have them experience a local Toronto brewery. Highly recommend.
We were welcomed into the brewery by very friendly staff. Francis was one of our favourites making sure we had a nice cold beer sample before our tour! He was very personable and a great addition to the experience. We then started our tour with Christian. He was friendly and captivating, telling us the history of the brewery along with personal stories and jokes, while we enjoyed a delicious cold beer! Thanks to these two staff members and the brewery for making our visit so welcoming and great!
Wow! Awesome experience today. Greeted by staff right away, ordered some lunch and a tour for 2 and the price was very good. Food was amazing. Robyn gave us a tour a she was fantastic! Thanks for a great time!
All QuestionsSteam whistle brewing
- Attractions near Steam Whistle Brewing
- St. Andrews Club & Conference Centre
- Roy Thomson Hall
- Metro Toronto Convention Centre North Building
- Harbourfront Centre
- Metro Toronto Convention Centre
- Toronto Railway Museum
- Bata Shoe Museum
- Elgin And Winter Garden Theatres
- St. Michael's Cathedral
- The Cathedral Church Of St. James
- The Carlu
- The Royal Conservatory Of Music