Steam Whistle Brewing, Toronto
About Steam Whistle Brewing, Toronto
Steam Whistle Brewing, Toronto - Address, Phone Number
Address: Roundhouse Park, 255 Bremner Blvd, Toronto, ON M5V 3M9, Canada
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 11:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
Added 14.1K times in trip plans
Food And Drinks, Brewery, Adults
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
If you’re a beer drinker and you’re in Canada long enough you’re guaranteed to eventually hear about this brewery. They make one beer, and one beer only: a GMO-free traditionally brewed premium Pilsner that they serve in bright green bottles. And Toronto cannot get enough of it. Which means that even if you forego the brewery tour, your trip to this city will remain incomplete without at least a 6-pack sample of their delicious drink.
And don’t forget to ask them which food item from their menu is best paired with the beer.
Steam Whistle Brewing Information
- Disabled accessible
- Tours for Friday, Saturday, Sunday cannot be booked in advance, so come early. All other tour slots can be booked online.
Steam Whistle Brewing Ticket Prices
- Tour price: CAD 10
- There are other tour prices, but that depends entirely on what sort of merchandise you want to take back in addition to the sample of the Pilsner already included. Pint Glass, Six pack of beer, 12 pack of beer.
Steam Whistle Brewing Opening and Closing Hours
- Monday to Saturday: 11am to 6pm (tours start 11:30am every 30 minutes; last tour at 5pm)
- Sunday: 11am to 5pm (tours start 11:30am every 30 minutes; last tour at 4pm)
How To reach Steam Whistle Brewing by Public Transport
- Union Station
- Streetcar 317, 510 stop Spadina Ave at Bremner Blvd North Side.
- Buses 304, 504, 514 stop King St West at University Ave (St Andrew Station).
- Subway 1 stop King Station.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Toronto before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Toronto and book an accommodation of your choice.
Steam Whistle Brewing, Toronto Reviews - Write a Review
Had a tour with Jacob. Awesome! Such a nice guy and super knowledgeable! My entire party was super happy that he was our guide. The place is awesome and definitely will be back. This is a great spot!
Great place for free live music. Great beer, and the tour is a fun little experience. They host local artists, so there's always a nice exhibit. Perfect for anyone who wants to support local artists or grow a collection. They also sell souvenirs.
Iconic Toronto brewery located in the heart of downtown toronto. if you're visiting, highly recommend coming for a brewery tour where you can tour the facilities. The brewery is also a great place to come for a drink before a blue jays game (it gets busy, so come early). Beer tastes great too!
The tour is very neat and comes with a sample. You'll want to book in advance to ensure you get the time you want (online, $12). They make one beer - a pilsner - and it is quite fresh there! The building itself is really cool as it's an old train roundhouse. Our tour guide was great and super energetic.
It was a very cool place to see since it was built inside of an old train bay. It was crowded, but there was a Blue Jays game so somewhat expected. They had one main beer with multiple sizes that were quite reasonably priced. The beer was also good! A recommended stop in with friendly staff and outdoor seating.
- Nearby Attractions
- Tigh-na-mara Bed And Breakfast
- Pier 27 Condos
- Toronto Bodyworks
- 269 Augusta Ave
- Chorley Park
- The Sidekick
- The Addisons Residence
- Don Valley Brick Works Park
- Bau-xi Gallery
- Toronto Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Toronto
- What to See in 48 Hours in Toronto
- What to See in 72 Hours in Toronto
- How to Spend 5 Days in Toronto
- How to Spend 6 Days in Toronto
- How to Spend 7 Days in Toronto