Steam Whistle Brewing Tours
About Steam Whistle Brewing, Toronto
If you’re a beer drinker and you’re in Canada long enough you’re guaranteed to eventually hear about this brewery. They make one beer, and one beer only: a GMO-free traditionally brewed premium Pilsner that they serve in bright green bottles. And Toronto cannot get enough of it. Which means that even if you forego the brewery tour, your trip to this city will remain incomplete without at least a 6-pack sample of their delicious drink.
And don’t forget to ask them which food item from their menu is best paired with the beer.
Steam Whistle Brewing Information
- Disabled accessible
- Tours for Friday, Saturday, Sunday cannot be booked in advance, so come early. All other tour slots can be booked online.
Steam Whistle Brewing Tickets Prices
- Tour price: CAD 10
- There are other tour prices, but that depends entirely on what sort of merchandise you want to take back in addition to the sample of the Pilsner already included. Pint Glass, Six pack of beer, 12 pack of beer.
Steam Whistle Brewing Opening and Closing Hours
- Monday to Saturday: 11am to 6pm (tours start 11:30am every 30 minutes; last tour at 5pm)
- Sunday: 11am to 5pm (tours start 11:30am every 30 minutes; last tour at 4pm)
How To Get To Steam Whistle Brewing by Public Transport
- Union Station
- Streetcar 317, 510 stop Spadina Ave at Bremner Blvd North Side.
- Buses 304, 504, 514 stop King St West at University Ave (St Andrew Station).
- Subway 1 stop King Station.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Toronto before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Toronto and book an accommodation of your choice.
Book Steam Whistle Brewing Tickets And Tours
Ripley's Aquarium of Canada is located in the heart of downtown Toronto and is this city's most exciting attraction! Canada’s largest indoor aquarium is a thrilling underwater adventure for everyone.
Experience Toronto from the sky on a helicopter tour over the city! As you soar through the air, look down on the skyscrapers, CN Tower, the waterfront, Fort York and other city sights. This 7-minute ride follows a route of nearly 9 miles (15 km) and includes one souvenir photo. Five departure times are available.
Your Niagara Falls experience starts the moment you board the climate-controlled bus at your hotel. You'll be taken on a tour that is guaranteed to stimulate your senses and leave you with memories that will last a lifetime. The tour includes free time to explore Niagara falls and Niagara-on-the-Lake and a local winery visit for wine tasting.
Enjoy a day trip from Toronto to Niagara Falls including personalized pickup and drop-off from your hotel. Stops include Niagara-on-the-Lake, Floral Clock, Smallest Chapel in the World, the hydro-power stations and a winery for wine tastings. Enjoy three hours free time in Niagara Falls. Tours are conducted by licensed Niagara Parks Commission Tour Guides and full commentary is given throughout the day. Return to Toronto around 6pm. Modern mini-coaches feature heating and air conditioning.
Share your experience - Rate Steam Whistle Brewing, Toronto
It was a very cool place to see since it was built inside of an old train bay. It was crowded, but there was a Blue Jays game so somewhat expected. They had one main beer with multiple sizes that were quite reasonably priced. The beer was also good! A recommended stop in with friendly staff and outdoor seating.
Certainly not a microbrewery. This is brewing and retailing on a massive scale. I'd say it's a triumph of marketing over content. The beer is pale and tasteless, go for the unfiltered version of you enjoy any flavour whatsoever. The building is nice. The servers seemed nice enough although didn't really take the time to explain the difference between the 2 beers on offer.
Great time here with friends! The tour is well priced and the customer service is great. Our tour guide was super energetic, humerous and had fun with the group I was in yesterday. Tour is about 40 minutes. Would go back for sure :)
Steam whistle brewery is great, did a tour before a Jays game and the staff are really just a pleasure to be around. They are really passionate and enthuiatic about their work and to top it off their company has great beer! Stopping by here before a game or to relax is a must and is for sure going to become a tradition.
Great building and location! Very affordable brewery tour! Beer included! Great tour guide!!! Great afternoon spent in Toronto... would definitely suggest to anyone in the area!
- Other Attractions
- Georgia Aquarium
- The Fox Theatre
- World Of Coca Cola
- Inside CNN Studio Tour
- Atlanta Botanical Garden
- Centennial Olympic Park
- Zoo Atlanta
- Piedmont Park
- Martin Luther King Jr. National Historic Site
- Atlanta History Center
- Hotels for other Attractions
- Cheap Hotels Near Georgia Aquarium
- Cheap Hotels Near The Fox Theatre
- Hotels Near World Of Coca Cola
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Inside CNN Studio Tour
- 5 Star Hotels Near Atlanta Botanical Garden
- Hotels Near Centennial Olympic Park
- Luxury Hotels Near Zoo Atlanta
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Piedmont Park
- Luxury Hotels Near Martin Luther King Jr. National Historic Site
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Atlanta History Center
- City Tripplans
- Toronto Itinerary 7 Days
- Toronto Itinerary 5 Days
- Toronto Itinerary 3 Days
- Toronto Itinerary 4 Days
- 4 Day Trip to Toronto from Toronto
- Toronto Itinerary 6 Days
- Toronto Itinerary 2 Days
- 2 Day Trip to Toronto from Toronto
- Toronto Itinerary 1 Day
- Trip to Boston, New york city, Washington, d. c., Orlando, Miami, Toronto, Chicago