Sugar Beach Park49 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Sugar Beach Toronto, ON Canada
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Waterfront, Park, Family And Kids
Calling this place a beach is a bit misleading. Yes, there is sand, but there is no means of wading or swimming into the lake. It functions a lot more as a waterfront hangout, with benches, chairs and standing umbrellas laid out invitingly along the water, calling to you to relax and unwind. It’s a really tiny beach, which makes it charming. Events are sometimes held at the small park plaza. Kids like the splash pool.
How to Reach Sugar Beach Park
- Bus 6, 72 stop Queens Quay East at Lower Jarvis St West Side.
- Bus 75 stop Lower Jarvis St at Lake Shore Blvd East.
- Streetcar 304, 504, 514; Bus 503 stop King St East at Church St.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Toronto before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Toronto and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.63% of people who visit Toronto include Sugar Beach Park in their plan
44.44% of people start their Sugar Beach Park visit around 10 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Sugar Beach Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Sugar Beach Park