This long and narrow park, boardwalk and beach combo on Lake Otario is one of those places you can spend an entire day without realising where the time has gone. This place was MADE for leisure.
Some of the highlights of the park, waking from the west to the east:
- Humber Bay Arch Bridge: An oft overlooked but quite delightful photo opportunity
- Queen Elizabeth Way Monument
- Sir Casimir Gzowski Dog Park
- Sunnyside Beach and Boardwalk
- Royal Burger Snack bar
- The Martin Goodman Bike Path
- Budapest Park
- Sunnyside Pavilion Cafe
- Gus Ryder Sunnyside Public Swimming Pool
- Palais Royale Banquet Hall
- The Vimy Ridge Parkette
How to Reach Sunnyside Park And Beach
- Streetcars 301, 501 stop The Queensway at Windermere Ave East Side
- Bus 145 stop Lake Shore Blvd West at Windermere Ave
- Bus 80 stop he Queensway at Windermere Ave
- By Car
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Toronto before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Toronto and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.15% of people who visit Toronto include Sunnyside Park And Beach in their plan
66.67% of people start their Sunnyside Park And Beach visit around 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Sunnyside Park And Beach
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Sunnyside Park And Beach