The BeachCurrently Open
- Address: The Beach, Toronto, ON, Canada
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, Trail, Park, Leisure, Family And Kids, Neighborhoods
The Beach - Review
This waterfront neighborhood gets its name from the four beaches (which are four sections of one unbroken beach) connected by its three kilometre long boardwalk and Martin Goodman Trail bike path - Woodbine Beach, Kew Beach, Scarboro Beach, and Balmy Beach. But the neighborhood’s appeal extends to its streets, a collection of Victorian and Edwardian houses and buildings with lots of specialty shops. And between the beaches and the streets is an extensive park system, some of which, such as the Kew Gardens, are prominent attractions in their own right. In combination these three elements create a devastatingly charming area for strolling at leisure. The highlights are:
- The beaches listed above, the boardwalk and Martin Goodman Trail.
- Balmy Beach Park, Ivan Forrest Gardens, Pantry Park, Ashbridges Bay Park, Woodbine Park.
- The Kew Gardens, the Dr. William D. Young Memorial and the 1901 Kew Williams House.
- The 1908 Whitelock's Grocery Store
- George Davis House
- Ashbridge's Bay and Park
- R. C. Harris Water Treatment Plant
- Fox Theatre - North America's oldest continuously operated movie theatre.
- The Goof Canadian Chinese Restaurant
- Glenn Gould's family home, 32 Southwood Drive
- The 1920 Leuty Lifeguard Station
Some of the people who call or have called this area home include Glenn Gould, Miley Cyrus, Peter Robinson, Keanu Reeves, and Keifer and Donald Sutherland.
How To reach The Beach by Public Transport
- Streetcar 501; Bus 143 stop Queen St East at Lee Ave.
- Streetcar 501, 301; Buses 22, 322, 502, 503 stop Queen St East at Kingston Rd.
- Drive to here.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Toronto before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Toronto and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting The Beach
19.5% of people who visit Toronto include The Beach in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
35.78% of people start their The Beach visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see The Beach
92.5% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting The Beach
The Beach Map
The Beach Trips
The Beach, Toronto Reviews
All QuestionsThe beach
- Jedność. Zgromadzenie P.w. św. Teresy Od Dzieciątka Jezus
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka św. Mikołaja Biskupa
- Parafia Rzymsko-katolicka P.w. Miłosierdzia Bożego
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka św. Jana Chrzciciela
- "Grawerart" Gajczak Artur
- Semafor. Klub
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka św. Brata Alberta
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka Matki Bożej Ostrobramskiej
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka Matki Boskiej Częstochowskiej
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka św. Józefa
- Parafia Rzym Kat Pw Świętych Apostołów Piotra I Pawła
- Wojciech Mikołajewski Invaders
- Parafia Rzymsko-katolicka P.w. Najświętszego Serca Pana Jezusa
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka Niepokalanego Poczęcia NMP
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka Najświętszego Serca Jezusowego