Top Historical Places in Toronto
Top Historical Activities in Toronto
Toronto is full of historically important monuments and is perhaps the best place to witness history unfold. The wonderful monuments and the rich history attached with the destination make Toronto one of Top Historical Destinations in the world. Toronto is a very historically important place and thus sees a lot of tourists every year. Whenever you are planning to visit a historical monument in Toronto or a place of historical significance, it is always good to know a little information about the place, its opening and closing times, the ideal duration of visit and the need of tour guide to visit the historical monuments of Toronto. Explore the historical monuments of Toronto with a guided tour or opt for in-depth information of its historical account, this Toronto guide is your go-to option for free. Move to things to do in Toronto page for the complete list of attractions and activities.
No more selfies or pestering strangers for photos of yourself and loved ones. Enjoy the services of a professional photograph...
USD 208.07Book Now
12 Reviews Duration: 1 Hrs 30 Mins
Experience an unforgettable 90-minute walking tour of Toronto! The Original Haunted Walk is led by the best of local storytel...
USD 16.25Book Now
7 Reviews Duration: 6 Hrs 30 Mins
Toronto Premium Outlets is not accessible by public transit so this is the most affordable and convenient way to visit! On th...
USD 27.86Book Now
2 Reviews Duration: 8 Hrs
This 8-hour shopping trip, takes you Canada's largest open-air outlet shopping center featuring close to 100 marquee retailer...
USD 37.15Book Now
Top Historical Toronto landmarks
Traverse through the finest landmarks and famous historical buildings of Toronto.
- #1 of 26 Historical Things To Do in Toronto Royal Ontario Museum Added 35589 times in Trip Plans
- #2 of 26 Historical Things To Do in Toronto Distillery District Added 32815 times in Trip Plans
- #3 of 26 Historical Things To Do in Toronto Casa Loma Added 34073 times in Trip Plans
- #4 of 26 Historical Things To Do in Toronto Queen Street West Added 5221 times in Trip Plans
- #5 of 26 Historical Things To Do in Toronto Nathan Phillips Square Added 4289 times in Trip Plans
- #6 of 26 Historical Things To Do in Toronto Bloor West Village Added 2002 times in Trip Plans
- #7 of 26 Historical Things To Do in Toronto The Cathedral Church Of St. James Added 1854 times in Trip Plans
- #8 of 26 Historical Things To Do in Toronto Fort York Added 1221 times in Trip Plans
- #9 of 26 Historical Things To Do in Toronto Mount Pleasant Cemetery Added 961 times in Trip Plans
More Top Historical Places in Toronto
Explore the travel planning tool for your visit to Toronto and create a flawless plan in few simple steps!
- Nearby Cities for Historical Attractions
- Historical Places in Halifax
- Historical Places in Yellowknife
- Historical Places in Quebec
- Historical Places in Charlottetown
- Historical Places in Edmonton
- Historical Places in Winnipeg
- Historical Places in Calgary
- More Historical Places on TripHobo
- Historical Places in Vancouver
- Historical Places in Ottawa
- Historical Places in Niagara Falls
- Historical Places in Windsor
- Historical Places in Sault Ste. Marie
- Historical Places in Victoria
- Historical Places in Banff
- Historical Places in Kingston
- Historical Places in St. Johns
- Historical Places in Hamilton