Thomson Memorial Park17 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 1005 Brimley Rd, Scarborough, ON M1P 3E9, Canada, Toronto Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +1-4163922489
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Park, Biking Trail, Memorial, Family And Kids, Fountain, Picnic Spot
While this 41.8 hectare park has its full share of amenities - Bike trails, drinking fountains, off-leash areas for dogs, fire pits for barbecuing, and how to dark tennis court, outdoor exercise stations, picnic areas, playground, a splash pool for children, and washroom facilities - only two things set it apart from the other more tourists akali appreciated parks in Toronto. These are the Scarborough Museum, and the bike trails along the lovely wooded areas close to West Highland Creek. It is a green and pretty and bright place.
How to Reach Thomson Memorial Park
- Bus 21, and 131 stop Lawrence Ave. E. at Brimley Rd
- Bus 16 and 302 stop McCowan Rd at St Andrews Rd
- Bus 54 and 354 stop Lawrence Ave East at Barrymore Rd
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Toronto before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Toronto and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Thomson Memorial Park Address: 1005 Brimley Rd, Scarborough, ON M1P 3E9, Canada, Toronto
- Thomson Memorial Park Contact Number: +1-4163922489
- Thomson Memorial Park Timing: 24-hrs
- Time required to visit Thomson Memorial Park: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.18% of people who visit Toronto include Thomson Memorial Park in their plan
50% of people start their Thomson Memorial Park visit around 09 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Thomson Memorial Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Thomson Memorial Park
People normally club together Pacific Mall and Sugar Marmalade Markham while planning their visit to Thomson Memorial Park.
Thomson Memorial Park Reviews & Ratings
Entrance to park on Brimley, or Lawrence, Also is there free parking.Answer Report Abuse
am looking to have a picnic with my friends and family on saturday july 24th, do i need a permit to use the park?Answer Report Abuse