Tiff Bell Lightbox19 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 350 King St W, Toronto, ON M5V 3X5, Canada Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-4165998433
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Entertainment, Cinema, Exhibition
The Toronto International Film Festival headquarters performs many functions, But it is foremost a cultural center and been a cinema complex. Additionally the center organizes events and Exhibits paste on film, has an extensive and valuable film research library, and galleries. The fourth floor Gallery is freely open to the public but other Gallery exhibitions will probably need an admission fee to enter. You should check out in both the ground floor restaurant and the Terrace On The Rooftop. The center also organizes camps and workshops on filmmaking. Check the Bell lightbox website for information on camps, reservations, Workshops, the festival, the year-round programming and other events.
Tiff Bell Lightbox Travel Tips
- Disabled accessible
Entrance Ticket Details For Tiff Bell Lightbox
- Prices depend on the events.
Tiff Bell Lightbox Hours
- Different areas of the cultural center have different opening hours. The times for writing here are for the box office only.
- Every week at 1 p.m on Saturdays a free guided tour of the center starts from the main hall and lasts 45 minutes. 12 people only, on a first come first serve basis.
How to Reach Tiff Bell Lightbox
- Streetcar 304, 504, 514 stop King St West at John St.
- Subway 1 stop St Andrew Station.
- Buses 141, 143, 144, 145 stop Adelaide St West at John St Farside.
- Bus 121 stop Front St West at John St.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Toronto before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Toronto and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Tiff Bell Lightbox Address: 350 King St W, Toronto, ON M5V 3X5, Canada
- Tiff Bell Lightbox Contact Number: +1-4165998433
- Tiff Bell Lightbox Timing: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm
- Time required to visit Tiff Bell Lightbox: 03:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.2% of people who visit Toronto include Tiff Bell Lightbox in their plan
42.86% of people start their Tiff Bell Lightbox visit around 3 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Tiff Bell Lightbox
80% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Tiff Bell Lightbox
People normally club together Metro Toronto Convention Centre and C N Tower while planning their visit to Tiff Bell Lightbox.