Toronto Necropolis16 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 200 Winchester Street, Toronto, ON M4X 1B7, Canada
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +1-4169237911
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Memorial, Architecture , Sculpture
This pretty graveyard of 50000 graves, started in 1850, is known for the many notable Torontonians interred here and also for its sombre but soothing High Victorian Gothic revival architecture. There are also graves from WWI and WWII. Check out the black granite sculpture knowns as Onward by Canadian artist Kosso Eloul.
How to Reach Toronto Necropolis
- Streetcars 306, 506 stop Gerrard St East at River St
- Buses 65, 365 stop Parliament St at Winchester St
- By Car
- Streetcars 304, 504, 505 stop Broadview Ave at Langley Ave-Bridgepoint Health Ctr
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Toronto before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Toronto and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.2% of people who visit Toronto include Toronto Necropolis in their plan
66.67% of people start their Toronto Necropolis visit around 10 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Toronto Necropolis
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Toronto Necropolis