Toronto Public LibraryCurrently Closed
- Address: 789 Yonge St, Toronto, ON M4W 2G8, Canada
- Timings: 09:00 am - 08:30 pm Details
- Phone: +1-4163955577
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Library, Family And Kids
Toronto Public Library - Review
The five story building with its airy and curving atrium and lots of natural lighting was inspired by the hanging gardens of Babylon. It’s highlights include bibliophilic treasures such as the Arthur Conan Doyle Collection, the Genealogy and Local History Collection, a huge collection of historical maps, and an art room. It is part of the Toronto Public Library network. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Toronto Itinerary 7 Days.
Toronto Public Library Information
- Check the library website for upcoming events.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Disabled accessible
How To reach Toronto Public Library by Public Transport
- Subway Line 1 and 2 stop Bloor-Yonge Station.
- Buses 97, 320, 300 stop Yonge St at Bloor.
- Bus 6 stop Yorkville Ave at Yonge St West Side.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Toronto before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Toronto and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Toronto Public Library
90.28% of people who visit Toronto include Toronto Public Library in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
42.21% of people start their Toronto Public Library visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Toronto Public Library
86.48% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Toronto Public Library
Toronto Public Library Map
Toronto Public Library Trips
Toronto Public Library, Toronto Reviews
The Toronto Reference Library has a wonderful distribution of space. There are a lot of different working areas to choose from. The lower levels tend to be crowded if you prefer to work or study in tranquility go to the upper levels of the building. Also, there are study pods if you want to work with another person for about 2 hours in complete privacy. You can reserve the pods with a week of anticipation.
It is 5 storeys and has a wealth of information and across media. Lots of seating area and different facilities. 4 stars for the breadth of books. As grand as it is though, not giving 5 stars because it somehow lacks the warmth of a library. It is kind of clinical in its ambience. Has a cafe and multi-tv wall.
Was here for the Maker Festival and it was a great space!! The building is open concept and full of natural light, also with lots of work space for people and groups. Hope to visit it again soon!!
Continues to evolve - more than just books and computer stations. There's multiple televisions broadcasting news from around the world. 3D printer is very cool and the book printing service too. The art gallery has monthly shows. Truly a gem.
Great heavenly place. A music learner's paradise. Wide range of books and activities around. 5 levels of academic excellence with added feature of lifts.
All QuestionsToronto public library
- Dom Katechetyczny
- Muzeum Im. A. Kłosińskiego
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka Najdroższej Krwi Pana Jezusa
- Parafia Rzymsko-Katolicka P.w. Najświętszego Serca Pana Jezusa
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka. Wikarówka
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka św. Małgorzaty I Katarzyny
- Łukasz Błaszków
- Parafia Rzymsko-Katolicka Pw. Swiętej Małgorzaty I Świętej Katarzyny
- Dworzec Autobusowy
- Rejestracja Video Flisowski Stefan
- Urząd Miasta - Naczelnik Skierniewice
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka Garnizonowa Wniebowzięcia NMP
- Miejski Ośrodek Kultury
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka św. Jakuba Apostoła
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka Najświętszego Serca Pana Jezusa