Trinity Bellwoods Park68 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 790 Queen St W, Toronto, ON M6J 1G3, Canada
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids, Picnic Spot
This is a simple but fun neighborhood sports park built on the site of a filled in ravine. Amenities include ball diamonds, tennis courts, volleyball courts, an ice rink, drinking fountain, washrooms, bike trails, an off leash area for dogs, a wading pool, picnic spots and a playground. On summer Tuesdays the park organises a farmer’s market. Portugal Day is celebrated here. The park has nice views of the Toronto Skyline.
Trinity Bellwoods Park Travel Tips
- Check the park calendar for event details.
Trinity Bellwoods Park Hours
- Farmer’s Market: Tuesdays, 3pm-7pm May - November
How to Reach Trinity Bellwoods Park
- Streetcar 301, 501 stop Queen St West at Strachan Ave.
- Streetcar 505 stop Dundas St West at Shaw St.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Toronto before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Toronto and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.88% of people who visit Toronto include Trinity Bellwoods Park in their plan
50% of people start their Trinity Bellwoods Park visit around 07 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Trinity Bellwoods Park
91.67% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Trinity Bellwoods Park