Chiesa Romanica Di San Martino ( Rovine )8 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 08020 Torpè NU, Italy Map
- Tags: Landmark, Historical Site, Family And Kids, Architecture
Feel the austerity of the place as soon as you enter the Chiesa Romanica Di San Martino (Rovine) in Italy. The first documentation of the place dates back to 1158, which makes this place an important landmark considering the ages of history it has evolved from. Yet the architecture of the place has remained infallible and is as enticing as could be. When in Italy, make this place a part of your itinerary to have the experience of a lifetime. Visiting a place as old and as commendable as this is definitely an opportunity that should not be given a miss.
More about TorpÃÃƒÂ¨
Personalize your visit to the city by chalking out a plan using TorpÃÃƒÂ¨ trip planner.
Oomph up your visit by adding the best hotels in TorpÃÃƒÂ¨ like Il Viandante, Hotel Donatella, Hotel Velasole and Hotel Cala Mirto.
Explore the best TorpÃÃƒÂ¨ vacation packages that will take to you important landmarks of the city! For getting in, check out how to reach TorpÃÃƒÂ¨.
How to Reach Chiesa Romanica Di San Martino ( Rovine )
- Rent a car/taxi from Siniscola, 08029 Province of Nuoro via Strada Statale 131 Diramazione Centrale Nuorese and SP24
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Torpè before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Torpè and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Chiesa Romanica Di San Martino ( Rovine ) Address: 08020 Torpè NU, Italy
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!