Best Time To Visit Torquay
- Torquay is known for its healthful climate and is pleasant, mild all over the year.
- Unlike other countries, Torquay has winter rains more than summer rains. November has the most rainfall.
- Summers are hot and the temperature can rise to 30 degrees. July is the hottest month in the English Riviera.
- December and January are the chilliest months with a lot of cold – not the best for Torquay tourism.
- April and May see a lot of crowd in Torquay as these months are dry and ideal for a beach setting.
- If you want to give a miss to the summer crowds, you can travel to the town during springtime to experience a quieter holiday.
- 20℉ 0℉
- 25 0
Most humid month in Torquay is December.
Least humid month in Torquay is April.