Events and Festivals in Torquay
- February: The Torquay festival: It celebrates the diverse community that finds a home here.
- May: Brixham Pirate Festival: May is the time for some serious piracy fun! Shake a wooden leg, matey!
- Bikers Make a Difference: What is better than a thrilling motorcycle festival full of stunts?
- June: Babbacombe Festival: Lots of music and good food loaded with German beer is what this festival is. Lots of Oomph!
- July: The Music, Rhythm and Rhyme fest: This event created at the Torquay is a unique festival that introduces babies to music, books and stories.
- August: The Torbay Steam Fair: One of the biggest fairs on the English Riviera, it attracts tourists from all over the world.
- September: The Regatta Season: World class sailing adventures, carnivals, fairs fireworks and the Red works lighten up summer nights.
- The Agatha Christie Festival: Torquay celebrates the Birthday of its favourite author by celebrating her birthday in style!
- December: The Christmas Lights: The 60 plus churches in the town light up with Christmas energy in December. Spectacular fireworks provide family entertainment.
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Torquay