Torquay's Dinosaur World19 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 3 Victoria Parade, Torquay TQ1 2BB, UK, TQ1 2BB, United Kingdom
- Timings: 11:00 am - 03:00 pm Details
- Phone: +44-1803298779
- Ticket Price: 5 GBP
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Natural History Museums, Social, Arts, Museums, Landmarks
With life size dinosaur models on exhibit, real fossils and the hands-on craft room, the Torquays Dinosaur World is a perfect spot for dinosaur lovers. This interactive indoor facility will let you know about the behaviour of the dinosaurs of all sizes, get pictures with them and even dig up dinosaur fossils. At the craft room, the kids can draw dinosaurs and read about them from the illustrated books. Triceratops, Velociraptors, Dimetrodon and Parasaurolophus are some of the dinosaur models that are on display here. The Scale Dinosaur Exhibit will show you the real habitats of the respective dinosaurs. Exploring the fossilized dinosaur skulls and sitting on them are some of the thrill experiences at Torquays Dinosaur World that the kids will definitely love.
Torquay's Dinosaur World Travel Tips
- Terms and conditions are applied on the Paleo pass
- Dogs must be handled carefully by their owners at all times during the trip if brought along.
- No food is allowed inside the exhibition premises.
- Ticketing details and timings are subject to change. So you must check them before visiting.
- Photography is allowed.
- It does not have own car park facilities so public paid car parks are to be used.
- You can take a ride on Tilly’s back. She’s a cute, little baby Triceptaros.
- If you are brave enough you can even wrestle Daisy. She is an ancient Deinosuchus.
- There is also a tamed dinosaur, Derek, who is a deinorychus.
- You can visit the gift shops after your visit. They have a great collection of little toys, gifts and fossils, museum quality models of dinosaurs hatching eggs, fossiled shark teeth, DVD’s of prehistoric parks, etc.
- You can take part in the dinosaur quiz with your whole family and win a certificate. You can get to learn a lot of things through this quiz.
- Don’t leave the opportunity of nurturing your creative skills in the craft room.
- The place is pushchair friendly and it is easily accessible for the disabled.
Entrance Ticket Details For Torquay's Dinosaur World
- Admission is free for children below 2 years.
- Carers (for children and adults)- 4.50 Pounds
- The Paleo pass is a special pass which permits as many re-entries for the pass holder for a reduced price of 1.00 Pounds every time.
Torquay's Dinosaur World Timings
- The winter season starts from the mid of September to end of March and the Dinosaur World is open only on Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday.
- It is usually open everyday during school holidays and mid-term breaks.
How to Reach Torquay's Dinosaur World
- Buses to stop - Torquay Strand Debenhams
- Pizza Express
- Old Vienna
- The Elephant
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Torquay before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Torquay and book an accommodation of your choice.
4.09% of people who visit Torquay include Torquay's Dinosaur World in their plan
95% of people start their Torquay's Dinosaur World visit around 12 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Torquay's Dinosaur World
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Torquay's Dinosaur World