Aqualand Torremolinos, Torremolinos
About Aqualand Torremolinos, Torremolinos
Aqualand Torremolinos, Torremolinos - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Calle Cuba, 10, 29620 Torremolinos, Málaga, Spain
Ticket Price: 26 EUR
Time Required: 06:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
Added 8.3K times in trip plans
Water Body, Waterfront, Water Park
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
This is a themed water park for the perfect family holiday. Known for every kind of water rides starting from thrilling to relaxing ones, this is the perfect place to enjoy water!
The rides you can look for out here are:
- Adrenaline Fun- These are rides that are high in thrill level and are mainly for adults.
- Crazy cones
- Super Saloms
- Crazy Race
- Black Hole
- Kidzworld- This is the children’s amusement park and here you can relax yourself seeing the little ones enjoying.
- Laguna Tropical
- Aquatic Mushroom
- Children’s Paradise
- Laguna Tropical I
- The Family area means the large surf pool where artificial waves crush against your body. This is meant for people of all ages.
- There are also two Jacuzzis for you to chill out!
Aqualand Torremolinos Information
- Glass bottles or containers, beach chairs and umbrellas are not allowed inside the park
- Carry your sunscreen and swim suit or an extra pair of clothes for sure.
- Photography is allowed for free here.
- Online tickets need to be printed immediately after booking.
Aqualand Torremolinos Ticket Prices
- Between 1.10 m and 1.40 m (child): EUR 18.50
- Between 90 cm and 1.10 m (toddler): EUR 10
- Seniors (65+ years): EUR 18.50
- Between 1.10 m and 1.40 m (child): EUR 16.50
- Between 90 cm and 1.10 m (toddler): EUR 10
- Seniors (65+ years): EUR 16.50
- Taller than 1.40 m (adults): EUR 23.50
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Torremolinos before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Torremolinos and book an accommodation of your choice.
Aqualand Torremolinos, Torremolinos Reviews - Write a Review
Smaller than other Aqualands I have visited. We went on a quiet day. Did all of the slides twice before calling it a day. Clean and tidy. Think some slides need attention just cosmetic repairs.
Great fun Friendly and helpful staff. We went with a picnic (tip from others as food inside is quite expensive - agreed!) As 2 adults and 2 kids (age 5 and 3 with limited swimming ability) we all enjoyed it. There are a few slides that we enjoyed as a family and when we told the lifeguards the kids couldn't swim they were on extra guard to make sure everyone was safe. We got a place under a tree so didn't have to pay €14 for shaded seats.
Bite the bullet! This is an expensive day out. But worth it. Tickets are around €29 (you can find discounts of €2 on maps and at other attractions) and once inside the park you will need to purchase the fast track tickets (head towards the wave pool). Sunbeds are €4 but I saw lots of people sit on the grassy banks and they seemed fine. Lockers are available but not essential. Within an hour we'd gone on 3 rides so queuing times were not an issue with fast track. The rings and mats are CLEARLY labelled so pick up the correct one or else you will be stopped from going on a ride. The staff are helpful and there was always someone around if needed. Saw the lifeguards in action a few times. BRING YOUR OWN FOOD AND DRINKS. The children's play area is brilliant. We arrived and queued from 10am (there were others that arrived before us). Parking is €2. There are no shady places to park. We left at 18.30. A great day out for the family.
Great fun. We visited as a couple but definitely plan to return with the kids. Loads for the little ones to do. Would advise some form of footwear for walking around the park as the ground can get very hot! The on site shop has footwear that you can wear on the slides. Getting a locker worth it for 5€ though towels and non valuables can be left on grassed areas. Food is reasonable considering the captive audience. Drinks aren't particularly cheap but there are free drinking fountains dotted around. Personally I'd bring bottles of frozen water in future though. All in all a great day out!
Great slides a huge pool with waves and music plus a great selection of food but the food is pretty expensive
- Nearby Attractions
- El Templo Tattoo Museum
- La Carihuela
- Torremolinos Train Station
- Meliá Costa Del Sol
- Hotel Puente Real
- Hotel Zen
- Sol Principe
- Caritas Torremolinos
- Molino De Inca, Jardin Botanico
- Torremolinos Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Torremolinos
- What to See in 48 Hours in Torremolinos
- What to See in 72 Hours in Torremolinos
- How to Spend 5 Days in Torremolinos
- How to Spend 6 Days in Torremolinos
- How to Spend 7 Days in Torremolinos