Events and Festivals in Torremolinos
- January: Cabalgata de los Reyes is celebrated in January with locals dressed in costumes and a cavalcade of floats while sweets are distributed to children who come to watch.
- February: Carnivals are mostly held in February. You will witness jubilant people in fancy dresses, masks dancing and singing in processions and parades – add it to your travel itinerary.
- March: March witnesses the Holy Week where a number of relisious celebrations take place during Good Friday and Easter.
- September: Tourist Day is celebrated mid-September where the citizens of the city celebrate the thriving tourism industry.
- October: The Spanish Ballroom Dancing Championships take place every year in October and is quite an important event in the city – add it to your itinerary planner.
- December: Owing to the large Catholic population, Christmas is celebrated with much splendour and aplomb.
Trip plans for Torremolinos