Events and Festivals in Torremolinos
- January: Cabalgata de los Reyes is celebrated in January with locals dressed in costumes and a cavalcade of floats while sweets are distributed to children who come to watch.
- February: Carnivals are mostly held in February. You will witness jubilant people in fancy dresses, masks dancing and singing in processions and parades – add it to your travel itinerary.
- March: March witnesses the Holy Week where a number of relisious celebrations take place during Good Friday and Easter.
- September: Tourist Day is celebrated mid-September where the citizens of the city celebrate the thriving tourism industry.
- October: The Spanish Ballroom Dancing Championships take place every year in October and is quite an important event in the city – add it to your itinerary planner.
- December: Owing to the large Catholic population, Christmas is celebrated with much splendour and aplomb.
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Torremolinos