This is more of a hidden gem of the stone in spite of being located in an important destination. It was once a military base during the mid 20th century and this is still evident from the guns that you will see displayed around the park. The park was publicly opened in 2007.
The main features of the park that you can look out for are:
- The high tower that symbolizes the fortifications of the past.
- The children’s attraction area with a variety of adventure rides.
- The garden where they have conserved a variety of exotic species of trees.
- The artificial lake where you can go boating.
- The ‘dummy tree’ is a children’s favorite where they can leave their own dummies hanging.
- There are also benches, roofed picnic areas, fountains.
Parque La Bateria Or Battery Park Travel Tips
- Free parking is abundantly available outside the park.
- Chiringuito La Cepa Playa
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Torremolinos before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Torremolinos and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Torremolinos include Parque La Bateria Or Battery Park in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
63.56% of people start their Parque La Bateria Or Battery Park visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Parque La Bateria Or Battery Park
92.12% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Parque La Bateria Or Battery Park