Parque La Bateria Or Battery Park, Torremolinos
About Parque La Bateria Or Battery Park, Torremolinos
Parque La Bateria Or Battery Park, Torremolinos - Address, Phone Number
Address: Avenida Del Carmelo, s/n, Torremolinos, Málaga, Spain
Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
Timings: 11:00 am - 09:00 pm Details
Added 5.1K times in trip plans
Park, Entertainment, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
This is more of a hidden gem of the stone in spite of being located in an important destination. It was once a military base during the mid 20th century and this is still evident from the guns that you will see displayed around the park. The park was publicly opened in 2007.
The main features of the park that you can look out for are:
- The high tower that symbolizes the fortifications of the past.
- The children’s attraction area with a variety of adventure rides.
- The garden where they have conserved a variety of exotic species of trees.
- The artificial lake where you can go boating.
- The ‘dummy tree’ is a children’s favorite where they can leave their own dummies hanging.
- There are also benches, roofed picnic areas, fountains.
Parque La Bateria Or Battery Park Information
- Free parking is abundantly available outside the park.
Restaurants Near Parque La Bateria Or Battery Park
- Chiringuito La Cepa Playa
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Torremolinos before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Torremolinos and book an accommodation of your choice.
Parque La Bateria Or Battery Park, Torremolinos Reviews - Write a Review
Brilliant family park, it has playground areas and even a carousel. Plus a tower and 4 old cannons, the boating pond, trees, flowers, walkways, fountains and sculptures. Lovely place to spend an hour or so.
Nice park with magnificent views. Are you up to some boating? You can have it too. Cool place.
For visiting this nicely maintained park you need to check opening hours since it is actually closed part of the day. Nice to walk, row a boat (again: opening hours are limited), or visit the kids' playground with an old fashioned carousel. Nice view from the monument (accessible using elevator or stairs).
Beautifully laid out oasis of calm. Well maintained with fountains and flowers galore. Lovely topiary and a sizable lake with boats for hire. Great views from the tower and loads of swings'n'things for the kids. Perfect for a time out from frenetic family fun.
Very nice clean park area. When we came mid week it was deserted. The boat rides were closed as was the merry go round. Its a historical site for people to visit but all the information is only available in Spanish
- Nearby Attractions
- Arcos Bar
- Dinosaurios Park
- Pimentel Tower
- Dream Bar
- Viking Bar
- El Templo Tattoo Museum
- La Carihuela
- Torremolinos Train Station
- Torremolinos Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Torremolinos
- What to See in 48 Hours in Torremolinos
- What to See in 72 Hours in Torremolinos
- How to Spend 5 Days in Torremolinos
- How to Spend 6 Days in Torremolinos
- How to Spend 7 Days in Torremolinos