Are you looking for what to do in Torremolinos?
PLACES TO SEE
- Parque La Bateria (Battery Park): A relaxing place for a quiet stroll with a nice boating lake and a children’s playground. A great spot for a picnic.
- Crocodile Park: An informative park with, you guessed it, crocodiles. The guided tour will give you all the information you need on these fantastic beasts.
- La Carihuela: A former fisherman’s district and now a popular beachfront with sunbeds and parasols for hire. Nice places to eat all around.
- Scuba Diving: This should definitely be on your list if you’re an adventure seeker or a nature lover – your vacation planner for Torremolinos cannot miss this.
- Playa El Bajondillo: If you don’t like crowds which you will most definitely find at the Carihuela beach, you should head here. The beach has lots of facilities and plenty of restaurants and bars.
- Jardin Botanico Molino de Inca: Peaceful and immaculately kept botanical gardens with a variety of flora and fountains. A true gem.
- Calle San Miguel: A great shopping area with lots of knick knacks and souvenirs. Can be a little crowded during summers.
Below we have a list of things to do in Torremolinos and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Torremolinos getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Torremolinos with confidence.