Kosciol Sw. Jakuba27 Votes Currently Open
- Address: rynek Nowomiejski 6, 87-100 Toruń, Poland, Torun Map
- Phone: +48-566222924
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids
Kosciol sw. Jakuba is known by many names. One of the most spectacular and important churches in Poland, you are sure to be awed by its aura. Its construction spanned across a century, with it beginning in the 1300s, and coming into its full glory in the 15th century. She is known to have managed and served a number of communities, and today, she stands as a Roman Catholic Church. A classic example of brick architecture, it is a subject of study for many. Gothic paintings inside the church portray many different stories, and the inscriptions are also very intriguing. Enjoy an hour here, exploring and taking in the history and importance of this precious place.
More about Torun
To personalise your visit to the city, you can use an all-inclusive Torun trip planner for the same that will give detailed information about visiting the city.
Your worry of where to stay in Torun is sufficed by bunch of interesting and comfortable lodging options in the Torun like Hotel Retman, Gotyk and Hotel Petite Fleur.
Choose from variety of exclusive Torun vacation packages for your next visit or create own own. Check out the various options for how to reach Torun and finish off your vacation package by booking the ideal transfer.
How to Reach Kosciol Sw. Jakuba
- Buses to stop- Dworzec autobusowy
- Trains REG, TLK to stop- Torun Miasto
- Buses LEO EXPRESS to stop- Torun Dworzec Miasto Plac 18 Stycznia
- Kosciol Sw. Jakuba Address: rynek Nowomiejski 6, 87-100 Toruń, Poland, Torun
- Kosciol Sw. Jakuba Contact Number: +48-566222924
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!