Anse De MagaudCurrently Open
- Address: Anse de Magaud, Toulon, France Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, Water Body, Waterfront, Leisure, Nature
This beautiful Cove and pebble beach is all blue waters, pine trees, high cliffs – a true jewel of France. You can either walk along the shore, or dive into the crystal clear water for a swim, or even scubadive to the sea bed. The people and bird watching is fantastic. You may find artists selling paintings. It is peaceful and it is perfect.
Close by, a restaurant offers gourmet Mediterranean specialties. To the east of the restaurant is the Point Mejean, and east of that is the Mejean Cove, sister to Magaud.
How to Reach Anse De Magaud
- Walk or call a taxi.
- Restaurant Bernard
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Toulon before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Toulon and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Anse De Magaud Address: Anse de Magaud, Toulon, France
- Anse De Magaud Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Anse De Magaud(preferred time): 07:00 am - 07:00 pm
- Time required to visit Anse De Magaud: 03:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
18.75% of people who visit Toulon include Anse De Magaud in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
50% of people start their Anse De Magaud visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Anse De Magaud
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Anse De Magaud
People normally club together Gare Du Telepherique Du Mont Faron and Carqueiranne while planning their visit to Anse De Magaud.