Anse De MejeanCurrently Open
- Address: Toulon, France Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, Water Body, Waterfront, Leisure, Nature
Pebble beach, crystal waters, pine trees and high cliffs – this beach is the twin sister to Magaud Cove. Even the activities are identical – swim, dive, walk, people watch, bird watch, or sun-bathe. The restaurant is the east of the beach, past Point Mejean. The only other additional activity here is something you have to ask the locals – ask them where the stairs to Our Lady of the Cape Falcon Oran sanctuary is, and climb it for a unique view.
How to Reach Anse De Mejean
- Walk or call a taxi.
- Restaurant Bernard
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Toulon before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Toulon and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Anse De Mejean Address: Toulon, France
- Anse De Mejean Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Anse De Mejean(preferred time): 07:00 am - 07:00 pm
- Time required to visit Anse De Mejean: 03:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
9.47% of people who visit Toulon include Anse De Mejean in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
43.48% of people start their Anse De Mejean visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Anse De Mejean
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Anse De Mejean
People normally club together Jardin Alexandre Ier Toulon and Museum D'histoire Naturelle De Toulon Et Du Var while planning their visit to Anse De Mejean.