Cathedrale Notre-dame-de-la-seds51 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 55 Place de la Cathedrale, 83000 Toulon, France
- Timings: 07:30 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +33-494922891
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids
It took a long time to build this Roman Catholic Monument, from the 11th century to the 18th century. There used to be a Cathedral here in the fifth century, but nothing remains of it now. Over the centuries, the cathedral acquired several additions, such as:
- Chapel of Saint Joseph
- Classical facade
- The clock tower, with an iron campanile
- The eighteenth century Baroque retable
- The Corpus Christi Chapel
- Two Pierre Puget painting
It isn’t the most impressive of cathedrals, but there is a quiet dignity in the interior.
How to Reach Cathedrale Notre-dame-de-la-seds
- Walk or call a taxi.
- Ask a local for bus details.
- Mengulluoglu Mahmut
- Le Vietnam
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Toulon before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Toulon and book an accommodation of your choice.
9.66% of people who visit Toulon include Cathedrale Notre-dame-de-la-seds in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
88.89% of people start their Cathedrale Notre-dame-de-la-seds visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Cathedrale Notre-dame-de-la-seds
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Cathedrale Notre-dame-de-la-seds